Trivia Tuesday, 12/26 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: 2023 in Review

We’re bidding farewell to 2023 this week on Trivia Tuesday, with a retrospective on comics, television and film from the past 12 months in the DC Multiverse!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [9]
idle453 [3]
Detective7 [3]
TaimurDar [3]
casasstrophe [2]
Row.Harper [1]
6 Likes

11 DC movies this year, and I have seen 7.

1 Like

Don’t worry, I won’t be asking anything about Justice League x RWBY

3 Likes

I have family in town so I don’t know if I’m going to be able to make it. I’ll try but I might be a little late if I can even make it

2 Likes

I caught up on most of my physical comic reads last week. But I’m behind on nearly everything else. Hopefully that doesn’t haunt me today.

2 Likes

Hi.

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi other son.

2 Likes

Hi other other son.

1 Like

im here , ive read one event one series one special and seen one movie

3 Likes

Read more comics, less novels.

3 Likes

Read more everything

3 Likes

wait no i also ready all the middle grade graphic novels i lied

3 Likes

throwback to 2021 where i read almost every angle issue that came out that year with a few exceptions

3 Likes

Greetings one and all! I hope you all made the best of the extra 4 minutes I gave you to read and watch everything from the past year. Let’s get to Trivia!

4 Likes

Q1. Which character first suggested that Power Girl start using the name “Paige”?

1 Like