Trivia Tuesday, 12/14 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Batgirls

BONDO, BONDO, BONDO! The long-awaited day is finally here, as BATGIRLS #1 puts Barbara’s best Batgirls back in action! Cassandra Cain, Batgirl of 2000-2005, suits up with her best friend Stephanie Brown, Batgirl of 2009-2011, in this hotly anticipated series as they save Gotham together under the watchful eye of Oracle. To celebrate – we’re doing trivia dedicated to the histories of these two incredible girls.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday December 14th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 8
SpoilerAlert88 - 4
Detective7 - 4
HubCityAnswer - 3
Row.Harper - 3
millernumber1 - 3
MisfitCMJ - 1
8 Likes

Time to once again pretend I know what I am doing.

6 Likes

@DC89, you might like to play Trivia Tuesday next week. All about Batgirls! :smiley:

:00_batgirl:

4 Likes

Being a creature of the night again, perhaps you are also a creature of instinct.

3 Likes

I am a terrific example of Romanticism, so that would make sense.

3 Likes

Time for bed.

3 Likes

Every week I plan to do some reading for the trivia topic and every week I forget. One week I will remember. :laughing:

4 Likes

OOC: Meanwhile I did the multi week Stargirl body storyline and almost every week change my name.

I also once roleplayed as Batmongoose.

If I was not sick when we did multiverse I probably would have done Gods and Monsters Batman then.

3 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

My boys all liked but none in birth order

4 Likes

alright alright alright, lets do this

2 Likes

Hi other son.

3 Likes

Hello siblings.

3 Likes

hey dad. the fact that you have the website on day mode frightens me

2 Likes

Hi other other son.

2 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I don’t know how people can use websites not on dark mode. I have everything set to dark mode.

2 Likes

I have mine on light mode.

2 Likes

I find it easier to read.

2 Likes