Trivia Tuesday, 11/8 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Goes 90s

Prepare yourselves for a Day of Judgment: it may not be the Final Night in our War of the Gods, but it is Trivia Night! Get in touch with your Darkness Within for an Underworld Unleashed, and discover if trivia runs through your Bloodlines. The Zero Hour is upon us, so read up on all the 90s DC Comics you can for an event 30 years in the making!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 8th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer [8]
casasstrophe [7]
Reaganfan78 [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Detective7 [2]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
11 Likes

Love the 90s history! :nerd_face: I was around then, the real question is…how much of DC comics history do I remember?

4 Likes

All of it.

2 Likes

I’m here and ready to hopefully get a point!

3 Likes

Hi Mr Wayne.

2 Likes

Hello father.

1 Like

I’m ready to play trivia for the best decade! (Yeah, I said it!)

4 Likes

HI IM HERE i almost forgot about trivia because i just got gotham knights this weekend and im obsessed!!!

2 Likes

Hi Duck Boy.

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Bobo. Nice costume.

3 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, Stargirl took over Batman’s account for a while.

3 Likes

Congrats! Is it a fun game?

I only have a Switch, so I can’t play. :frowning: I’m not willing to buy a new console for one game. :sob:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I think he was acknowledging me as his superior.

1 Like

Thank you.

2 Likes

I did no extra research this week. Hopefully, whatever 90s series I have already read will be enough. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I did read some comics from the ancient 90s.

2 Likes

well im having a very good time, my best friend told me there were a lot of bad reviews but i refused to hear them to make my own idea (and im only playing it now because my coworker let me borrow his ps5 for this hes so nice)

3 Likes

Has anyone read The New Golden Age yet?

2 Likes

I have.

2 Likes