Trivia Tuesday, 11/7 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Christopher Reeve's Superman I-IV

Do you believe a man can fly? This week, Trivia Tuesday is heat vision-focused on the Christopher Reeve Superman films!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [9]
patterson65 [5]
Detective7 [5]
casasstrophe [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Row.Harper [1.5]
11 Likes

Oh!!! I NEED TO TRY TO BE HERE!!! Something I’ve actually have a 1% chance with as I saw all 4 of these when the DC TV and Movie club that I help run hosted for 4 months straight these, so I have a better chance of knowing something (heck let’s be honest based on my previous history here, anything). Need to add this to my calendar so I remember to attend, but this post is also a gentle ask if a regular sees I am not here will they @ me so I am triggered to come play trivia with y’all!! Thanks to anyone that does.

5 Likes

I am literally best friends with one.

3 Likes

I’m so super (pun intended) excited about this trivia, I can’t wait! Just hope I make it on time. Watching all 4 movies was part of my childhood, I would watch it whenever I can. :grinning:

:superman:

4 Likes

My age the first time I saw them.

1- Around 15.

2- Sophomore year in college. Donner cut was Junior or Senior year.

3- 2020

4- Sometime in high school.

3 Likes

I’m here! Hopefully work won’t be too bad and I’ll know some of these answers

2 Likes

You’re a day early! Trivia is tomorrow.

4 Likes

I’m too excited for this one lol. Watch me be busy tomorrow

2 Likes

Just finished rereading Venditti’s series.

1 Like

I’ve been re-reading Gaiman’s Sandman.

4 Likes

Is Gaiman’s series cannon to my best buddy’s 1978 film series like how Venditti’s series is a sequel to them?

1 Like

Do you not think Superman 78 is meant to emulate the movies?

1 Like

I don’t see how that’s relevant.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it today :confused:

1 Like

I’m definitely going to be here since I have watched all four movies, although I don’t know how much I’ll remember.

2 Likes

I think I have seen the first movie? :grimacing: But I will be here!

1 Like

Just a few minutes now, Super-Fans! @CassTheStreet, this is your requested reminder.

3 Likes

Batman here.

3 Likes