Trivia Tuesday, 11/28 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Red

Bring out the animal in you this Trivia Tuesday as we enter The Red – exploring the animal-based powers of the DC Universe, and the morphogenic field which binds them!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [10]
mojaka [5]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
Row.Harper [2]
Detective7 [1]
5 Likes

I’ll be recovering from the surgery at the start of the game, hope everybody have a great time playing.:grinning:

3 Likes

Get well soon, Prez!

3 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

red is a colour

3 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

hi @Detective7

3 Likes

hi row

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

3 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

hey kid

3 Likes

Here we go, all! It’s time to make the trivia.

Q1. Where does Animal Man move in The Last Days of Animal Man for easy access to a wide variety of animals?

2 Likes

san diego zoo

3 Likes

New York City?

1 Like

the mirrorverse

1 Like

Barring a better answer, this is close enough. He moved to San Diego for proximity to the zoo; but he didn’t literally move to the zoo.

4 Likes

yay!

2 Likes

Q1. Which writer was the first to describe the morphogenic field as “The Red”?

1 Like

alan moore

2 Likes