Trivia Tuesday, 11/23 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Super-Families!

It’s family day here on Trivia Tuesday! As we gather with our loved ones this year for Thanksgiving, it’s sometimes helpful to remember that our favorite characters have families of their own. So this week’s Trivia is all about them!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday November 23rd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 5
Starman814 - 5 [TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
Detective7 - 5
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 3
mitchJH - 2
Row.Harper - 2
9 Likes

Going to miss today for Thanksgiving. Here is a picture to keep y’all happy.

:peach: :peach:

8 Likes

you have a second, secret family??

6 Likes

OOC: Good thing I happened to be reading JSA 54.

5 Likes

Aww, we’ll miss you Peaches!

Oh, and uh, you too Father. Tch.

6 Likes

You have hated the kids table anyway.

5 Likes

I’ll be there! I hope!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @MatthewHecht, I’ll make sure Hawkman gets mention alot during the game.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ll miss you dad.

2 Likes

c7f6ac6438681056afc0de1859ad585d

I’m ready to play!:grinning:

:00_hawkman:

4 Likes

It will be like that time where no one believed me when I said Bruce wasnt dead and then I lost my spleen

3 Likes

Except I’ll believe you now.

3 Likes

I actually get to be here for the whole thing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

you can be our honorary dad

2 Likes

Hey

3 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Awww…I’ll do my best to take his place… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here we go again!

Q1. In the Wayne Family Adventures WebToon, what does Damian name the dog that Bruce gets him for his 9th birthday?

2 Likes

Murder King

1 Like