Trivia Tuesday, 11/21 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox

Who killed Edward Nygma? It’s a mystery that only Gotham City’s most unreliable witness has the answers to, and he’s going to have some fun with it. This week’s player’s choice Trivia Tuesday is all about THE JOKER PRESENTS: A PUZZLEBOX. Make sure to get the full version of this mystery on DC Universe Infinite!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on November 21st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [16]
casasstrophe [4]
8 Likes

One of the best comics of the decade so far.

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ll be able to make it today. I have to help prep thanksgiving stuff lol

4 Likes

I also can’t make it today. I had a couple things come up. (Dang it, Robin!)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! See you next week!

4 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

:wave:

1 Like

i did not do the assigned reading

1 Like

Well, hope you have a good time anyway! Thanks for showing up!

2 Likes

Q1. Whose decoy does Two-Face kill?

Black mask

scarecrow

Correct!

1 Like

Q2. Whose piece of the Master Engine was a fake?

scarecrow

Penguins

is scarecrow even in this btw

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

okay ill start the reading right now lets see how far i get

2 Likes

If we don’t have a third contestant in the next 20 minutes, I’ll be activating the Speed Force Round early.

2 Likes

I’ll give Tec7 half a point for this, because it’s he said/she said between Penguin and Poison Ivy over whose piece was fake. The only one we know for certain was a decoy was Bane’s.

2 Likes