Trivia Tuesday, 11/10 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Comic Book Covers!

It’s time for a good ol’ fashioned Scavenger Hunt! As chosen by our regular players, this week we’re doing something a little different for Trivia Tuesday. For two hours, I’ll be describing some classic (and some deep cut) comic book covers for you. Your mission: be the first to track that cover down, and post it here. I’ll be posting my descriptions in 6 item batches, and post the next batch when all the clues are solved. (Bear in mind: many of these clues have multiple solutions. The point goes to whichever cover is posted first that meets the demands.) Whoever finds the most covers first wins an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE!

And even if you don’t win, there’s motivation enough for placing on the scoreboard which will be continuously updated in this top post: everyone who scores at least a single point will be entered into a random drawing to determine next week’s trivia topic!

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [8 - TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
Detective7 [8]
TaimurDar [7]
green.1442 [5]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [3]
Green_Loontern [3]
MatthewHecht [1]
7 Likes

Just to alleviate my confusion, you’re going to post the descriptions of 6 covers at once, then post the next batch once those six are solved?

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

Looking forward to the fast pace of Scavenger hunt game!:grinning:

1 Like

Should I post one at a time until I have 6 or wait till i have 6 before I post?

Based on last time it works like this. He gives six options, and the contestants post one at a time, meaning getting more than one is quite the feat.

3 Likes

I am pumped up. Assuming I wake up on time of course.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got every Hawkman cover opened up, i’m ready :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haven’t participated in a Trivia Tuesday in quite a while, so I think I’ll try my luck for this week

1 Like

What about the ones where he is The Dragon of Barbatos?

Welcome back, TaimurDar! Sorry, but social media won’t help you this week. :wink:

1 Like

You underestimate my internet fame. Even Brainiac was amazed.

I can’t tell if this is real or not, still have not read a single comic issue containing Hawkman

1 Like

Who does the sickest backflips? BATMAN!!!

It is real. It is one of his past lives.

Who never skips leg day? BATMAN!!!

Until I find concrete evidence, i’ll keep believing Hawkman is just a character y’all made up and not a dc character

1 Like

Is that concrete.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow started with season 2. Really odd decision to skip season 1.

2 Likes