Trivia Tuesday, 10/3 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: New Super-Man

This week by player’s choice, Trivia Tuesday is all about Gene Luen Yang’s epic on the Super-Man of China, Kenan Kong – to be continued soon in Action Comics!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on October 3rd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [11]
Detective7 [7]
MatthewHecht [2]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
casasstrophe [1]
11 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m going to be able to make it today. I’ll try but I think I’m going to be busy later :frowning:

5 Likes

My presence will depend on my willpower against snoozing my alarm, the night shift schedule is kicking my butt

2 Likes

I just finished reading through this. I really enjoyed it. A lot of good twists and turns. Plus, all of the characters were great.

2 Likes

I think I might actually be able to join you all this time.

2 Likes

I’m here!

Not sure how many names/places/things I retained from my read-through but I’m ready to find out!

1 Like

Q1. What prison contains the supervillains captured by the Justice League of China?

1 Like

Crab shell

1 Like

Crabsolutely right!

3 Likes

Got my mobile hotspot connected.

2 Likes

Q2. Kenan’s mentor, I-Ching, originally appeared in which comic book series?

1 Like

Wonder Woman

1 Like

Wonder Woman

1 Like

Wonderful answer!

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Q3. The “Day in the Life of a Shanghai Reporter” is also which special occasion for Laney Lan?

1 Like

Her Father’s birthday

1 Like