Trivia Tuesday, 10/24 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Amazons

Hola! This week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the pride of Themyscira and beyond, the Amazon people. So arm your purple rays and prepare to submit… your best answers!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on October 24th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [9]
MatthewHecht [5]
Row.Harper [5]
Lincolnfan78 [1]
9 Likes

Right up my alley, but I am not sure if I will be able to attend.

If nothing else, it will at least be fun to check it out afterwards. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Well, missing some Amazons!

2 Likes

And the greatest of all…

2 Likes

I’m not going to be able to make it this week.

2 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

Time travel today?

1 Like

Hey everyone!!

2 Likes

WE will miss you son.

Going for win 40 and 3 in a row. Hopefully reading the Azzarello and Robinson runs helps.

Hopefully reading the first half of the New 52 run will help me… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I read it all a few months back.

1 Like

Q1. Nubia was createdin part as a response to Gloria Steinem’s call for better representation of what underrepresented principle within the feminist community?

2 Likes

intersexionality

2 Likes

Black women?

1 Like

Equal right for all women, including women of color

2 Likes

Women of color?

1 Like

The answer I was looking for was the principle of intersectionality! Feminism unrepresentative of all women is not true feminism at all.

3 Likes

Q2. What title is bestowed upon the chief warrior of the Bana Mighdall?

1 Like

Queen

1 Like