Trivia Tuesday, 10/13 @2 PM PST/5PM EST: The Undead!

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! Welcome to the second week of our month-long Halloween celebration of the spookiest corners of DC Trivia. This week, we’ll be visiting… THE UNDEAD! Ghosts, zombies, vampires, mummies, Black Lanterns, the DCEASED – no matter what you call it, the dead of the DCU never seem to stay dead for long… and they don’t always come back right. On Trivia Tuesday, yourself against the oncoming zombie apocalypse with KNOWLEDGE!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
Long Halloween Cat

SCOREBOARD

BlakeMPetit [8]
Riddler [5]
casasstrophe [5]
Row.Harper [3]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
Green_Loontern [1]
3 Likes

having recently read blackest night and finished brightest day this morning, I’m so ready for any black lantern questions

1 Like

I am just going to say “Hawkman” for every question. I am bound to be right sooner or later.

3 Likes

Maybe I should say hawkwoman

2 Likes

It’ll happen eventually

1 Like

Maybe I should say “Hawkbaby.”

3 Likes

havent read blackest night/brightest day yet, hopefully i dont spoil myself too much haha

1 Like

i personally thought the majority of blackest day was boring

I am just going to randomly post them. In issue 5 a hero stands.

1 Like

Hey look! A neat new badge for participants in this month’s Halloweeny activities! Looks like everybody gets a trophy this week. But you still gotta fight for that Riddler Badge! 4 minutes!

2 Likes

Hawkman. Do I win?

1 Like

A Halloween badge you say?

i have to finish willing myself through countdown before reading anything else

why am i making myself do this? well i am a jason todd stan first and human second

1 Like

wow I had no idea. I love collecting badges, 1 away from that daily planet executive and moving up in the world. Move over Perry White!

1 Like

He is the Robin who made Bats laugh.

Awesome!

1 Like

I feel this.

1 Like

15 seconds

The time has come for Tuesday Trivia! Rules can be found in the opening post. Let’s get to our filthy business!

Q1. Which superhero is reimagined as a vampire in AME-COMI GIRLS?