Trivia Tuesday, 10/12 @ 2PM PT/5 PM ET: The Guests of DC FanDome

Mommy and Daddy allow 1 point to each person for a right answer!:grin:

(No they don’t) :laughing:

2 Likes

By the way @JoshuaLapinBertone, finally I can tell you that I’ve been enjoying reading alot of your articles on DC for the past 3 year.:grinning:

3 Likes

Just call me Miss Viola Swamp.

miss_nelson

How many people will get this reference? I feel like everyone had to read this book in elementary school, but maybe it was a “Florida kid in the early nineties” thing.

Aw shucks.

You woke up early for me! I don’t even wake up early for me!

Mr. City had me go through substitute training and warned me about typos.

@Alec.Holland is determined to make pizzas happen. It’s my fault for sharing that text. Maybe points will be given out as pizza slices this week?

5 Likes

Gonna get the team to make a pizza badge for the future.

4 Likes

A Hawkman eating pizza badge? :laughing:

5 Likes

Pizza is for winners.

5 Likes

Shots fired!

4 Likes

One hour to go! Let’s take a look at the chair one of you lucky players is going to win!

Look! A detailed review about the Superman gaming chair!

Remember, all you have to do is participate (whether your answer is right or wrong) and you’ll be entered into the random drawing for a chance to win this beauty! Think of all the pizza you could eat while you’re sitting on it! All the comics you could read! All the trivia you could play!

It looks pretty comfy and I’m insanely jealous of whoever wins. You’d better post pictures here on the Community and tell us what it’s like.

6 Likes

Oh that look awesome! :grinning: All the Baseball, Legos, wrestling and Red Dead Redemption 2 videogames I can play in the chair!

2 Likes

With 16 minutes to go, a reminder of the rules!

4 Likes

I am here on time this week!

2 Likes

51u-72EK34L

Welcome to the “Miss Nelson Is Missing” edition of Trivia Tuesday! Where is @HubCityQuestion ? On some international mission. Every time I asked him he said it was classified. I’m your substitute or babysitter or whatever analogy we wind up having the most fun with.

I’ll be using this post for the leaderboard and will be updating it throughout our game. That way our DC Overlords know everyone who played, and will give one of you the epic gaming chair.

I’m Joshua Lapin-Bertone. I’ve been doing stuff around DC Universe Infinite since the DC Universe days, and am a regular contributor to DC Comics news section. Some of you may know me, but that makes me sound like Troy McClure.

@Alec.Holland thinks I promised pizza, so it looks like we’ll be having slices.

I was playing Minecraft with a kid I babysit before this, and he was shocked I had to stop (don’t worry, his mom came home). I explained I was hosting something, and he said “a party.” So I guess we’re having a party.

First question will be dropped on the hour!

EDIT: Full leaderboard

Full Leaderboard for our DC Overlords

HubCityAnswer - 5 (tie-breaker champion)
Row.Harper - 4
Starman814 - 4
Detective7 - 3
thejls - 2
MP19 - 2
carmenkchiem.79716 - 2
ElMosque2019 - 1
patterson65.37405 - 1
NYJt3 - 1
JayNotWayne - 0
bobpi - 0
zschroeder34.98425 - 0
MisfitCMJ - 0
D.I.A - 0
trini7642.4950 - 0
Bar-El - 0
mabma80 - 0
arkhamassassin - 0
moonsailor - 0
S.T.R.I.P.E.78 - 0
evilly_laughing - 0
thvndrvs-crxwn - 0
SpoilerAlert88 - 0
IAmBatmania - 0
bryan.flynn.62644 - 0
TheTerrifiedDetectiveChimp - 0
mileskeffer.96341 - 0
brut - 0
chiefnoodle.48278 - 0
thvndrvs-crxwn - 0
jd.lee33317.58551 - 0
aslyra86.18792 - 0
lois - 0
kryptonboy - 0
Matches_Matches_Malone - 0

5 Likes

I remember that book when I was a kid, it makes you thankful for your Teacher. Hey kids, show respect for the teachers, they are doing their job teaching, don’t make it hard on them.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

4 in the morning is morning.

3 Likes

Teaching me to be the world’s greatest hero is hard by default.

4 Likes

I can make art out of Minecraft.:grinning:

5 Likes

I look beautiful.

4 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

I know absolutely nothing about DC, so good luck me.

3 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes