Trivia Tuesday, 10/12 @ 2PM PT/5 PM ET: The Guests of DC FanDome

The sky is dark, because all of the stars are at DC FANDOME! This week for Trivia Tuesday, we’ll be getting you prepped on our Who’s Who of DC Celebrities with a bevy of questions all about the guest list! Do you know your Johns Cena from your Roberts Pattinson? Test your knowledge… and you may just win our sweepstakes for a Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 Gaming Chair – Superman Edition!

(Terms and conditions apply. Click here for further details.)

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday October 12th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 2 hours have elapsed.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Everyone who answers at least ONE question, whether they’re right or wrong, will be entered into a random drawing for the Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022 Superman Gaming Chair!
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

A special note: because yours truly will be away on an international mission on this date, I will leave you this week in the hands of my capable cohort on the DC Comics news page, @JoshuaLapinBertone. Don’t blame him for the questions, though – those are all pre-written by me. Please be nice to the substitute, and I will return to quiz you myself once more next week!

19 Likes

Nope.

So Extant or Per Degaton is attacking? Awesome!!!

I will be nice to the sub and release my inner Adam West.

6 Likes

Have a great and safe trip @HubCityQuestion. :grinning:

4 Likes

alright dad, we promise to be nice to the babysitter

8 Likes

Have a safe trip! We will be nice to the substitute!

5 Likes

I’m betting Mia Sara will not be an answer this week.

4 Likes

During my prep sessions I used a few babysitter metaphors and he got confused. In fairness I do a lot of babysitting and he thought I was texting the wrong person.

7 Likes

This is going to go well, I can feel it now.

6 Likes

Yeah, this one is definitely on me.

7 Likes

I hope you’re aware that we now expect a minimum of 5 pizzas for this event. I like pepperoni and jalapenos :eyes:

8 Likes

So this is going to be one of those things where the kids tell the babysitter “Mommy and Daddy let us have ice cream, and we’re allowed to watch R rated films and stay up as late as we want.”

7 Likes

That’s exactly how it’s going to be.

5 Likes

Precisely. I’ll be telling HCQ next week that it’s just not as fun because the babysitter let everybody win last week.

7 Likes

Footage of HCQ returning to Trivia and seeing how I’ve left things…

6 Likes

Perfect. :pray:

4 Likes

“My young friends, for years I have been silent, save for the crude glissandos of this primitive wind instrument. But now, destiny has thrust me into the center ring. In the coming weeks, you will notice some rather sweeping changes in our program. Please do not be alarmed. Itchy and Scratchy will still have a home here. But we will also learn about nutrition, self-esteem, etiquette, and all the lively arts.”

6 Likes

The pizza I mentioned earlier

An issue for HCQ next week when we tell him how great this week was

Learning that it might be important to use emojis to convey jokes when talking about babysitting

Presumably covered today in the answers for the incredible set of questions that are coming up.

4 Likes

its more us going “yeah mr city lets us get points even when we make typos”

6 Likes

Riddler badges for everyone?

6 Likes

i changed my shift from 4pm to 8am and i am NOT a morning person, the things i do for trivia

5 Likes