Trivia Tuesday, 1/26 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Future State of the DC Universe!

DC Future State is in full swing, and the horizon has never looked so infinite! This week, Tuesday Trivia presents a series of questions inspired by the many storylines set in the always-changing future of the DCU, from Kingdom Come to the Legion of Super-Heroes and beyond… but especially DC’s Future State event, so make sure you’re current today with the events of tomorrow!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, January 26th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [5]
casasstrophe [5]
BlakeMPetit [3]
SpoilerAlert88 [3]
Detective7 [3]
TheRealHawkman [3]
UniversoDCnauta [1]
ReepDaggle [1]
7 Likes

Popping in early just to say how happy I am that Trivia Tuesday is still here. See y’all next week!

5 Likes

yas!!!epic!!!

6 Likes

Welcome, @Blueandred! Make sure to get your game face on for when we begin this Tuesday at 2 PM Pacific!

3 Likes

Part of me thinks having questions on future state issues that come out the day of would be excessive, part of me can picture you doing exactly that

1 Like

Better study up, buckaroo

2 Likes

Anybody else notice the mistake? Wait, was this the secret zeroth question? Has he been hiding these this whole time?

1 Like

Good catch. The moderators redrafted the rules for me last week and I didn’t notice that they now included the date when I did my usual copy/paste.

2 Likes

Just saying now, not sure if I’ll be able to make it tomorrow, but I’ll do my best! Good luck to everyone… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will miss it tomorrow (except maybe the very end). Time to give everyone some word of advice. Always remember
H1
Wrong picture

Why do I even have that on my PC?

Hawkman!

4 Likes

Why do you just have a picture of Henery Hawk?

1 Like

Our mutual love of chickens.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! heads up, I might not make this one, but always remember

4 Likes

Less than an hour to go before we venture into the WORLD OF TOMORROW!

3 Likes

By the way, if you pick up any single DC comic this week, my personal pick isn’t Future State… it’s The Other History of the DC Universe #2. John Ridley is doing some amazing things in this series.

2 Likes

ya know, i think us eastern timezone folk have an unfair advantage, being IN the future and all

4 Likes

Howdy, peeps!

2 Likes

who are you and what have you done with blake

3 Likes

New avatar, new luck! Let’s see how Superman and Son do this week.

3 Likes

Yes. It’s definitely that, and NOT that it took me three years to change my avatar from what my Facebook profile picture was the day I first joined.

5 Likes