Trivia Tuesday, 1/2 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Bizarro

This week on Trivia Tuesday, to kick off a new Bizarro-centric run on Action Comics by Jason Aaron, we’re turning our focus on Superman’s skewed doppelganger! Bizarro may do the opposite of all Earthly things, but I expect correct answers!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [12]
casasstrophe [6]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
Row.Harper [1]
5 Likes

Went through the scoreboards for our 6 month leaders.

Summary

Wins

Myself-9

Detective7-6

Casastrophe-4

DreamingGirlWonder-3

Row.Harper-2

Aquaman-1

TaimurDar-1

Detective7-112

Myself-105.5

Casastrophe-103.5

DreamingGirlWonder-74.5

Row.Harper-69

TaimurDar-17

Mojaka-13.25

TheCosmicMoth-9

Aquaman-8

Patterson65-5

BrvcieWayne-4

TheLoneMidniteSon-4

SpoilerAlert88-3

Idle453-3

MiscellaneousSoup-2.5

ReaganFan78-2

The_Rubber_Bandit-2

Analyst9998-2

The Real Detective Chimp-2

PhoenixTalon-2

Keath-1

CassTheStreet-1

CradletotheGabe-0.5

July- Me for wins. Tie with myself and DreamingGirlWonder for points.

August- Tie with myself and Detective 7 for wins. Detective7 for points.

September- 4 Way tie with wins. Detective7 for points.

October- Me for wins. Cas for points.

November- 4 Way tie. Detective7 for points.

December- 4 Way tie. Detective 7 for points.

After checking last 12 months I get the gold in both categories. Detective 7 gets silver in both. Casastrophe gets bronze in both. DGW and Row tie for 4th (with 4) in wins. DGW gets 4th in points over Row in a close one.

4 Likes

I am (not) here!

3 Likes

me am away

3 Likes

Me not actually Batzarro. Me not here.

1 Like

Me am not ready
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_8ca4a497-5e9f-462e-adde-26d7e05ad5ed_540x409

3 Likes

Me will lose to y’all.

Am you ready?!

2 Likes

no

4 Likes

Q1. Although a young Bizarro first appeared in Superboy #68, in what medium did the adult Bizarro originally debut?

2 Likes

video game

2 Likes

Radio show?

1 Like

Superman: animated series?

1 Like

comic strip

2 Likes

Correct! Bizarro- at least, Bizarro as we recognize him today- is the most notable contribution to the Superman mythology from the Superman newspaper comics.

3 Likes

Me not happy to have scored.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Okay, that’s pretty funny.

2 Likes

Q2. When and where was the Bizarro LEGO minifigure originally available to collectors?

2 Likes