This week on Trivia Tuesday, to kick off a new Bizarro-centric run on Action Comics by Jason Aaron, we’re turning our focus on Superman’s skewed doppelganger! Bizarro may do the opposite of all Earthly things, but I expect correct answers!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
Went through the scoreboards for our 6 month leaders.
The Real Detective Chimp-2
July- Me for wins. Tie with myself and DreamingGirlWonder for points.
August- Tie with myself and Detective 7 for wins. Detective7 for points.
September- 4 Way tie with wins. Detective7 for points.
October- Me for wins. Cas for points.
November- 4 Way tie. Detective7 for points.
December- 4 Way tie. Detective 7 for points.
After checking last 12 months I get the gold in both categories. Detective 7 gets silver in both. Casastrophe gets bronze in both. DGW and Row tie for 4th (with 4) in wins. DGW gets 4th in points over Row in a close one.
Me not actually Batzarro. Me not here.
Q1. Although a young Bizarro first appeared in Superboy #68, in what medium did the adult Bizarro originally debut?
Superman: animated series?
Correct! Bizarro- at least, Bizarro as we recognize him today- is the most notable contribution to the Superman mythology from the Superman newspaper comics.
Me not happy to have scored.
Okay, that’s pretty funny.
Q2. When and where was the Bizarro LEGO minifigure originally available to collectors?