Trivia Tuesday, 1/18 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Anti-Heroes, feat. PEACEMAKER

Sometimes, in the name of peace, you have to get a little violent. To celebrate the HBO Max premiere of Peacemaker, this week’s TRIVIA TUESDAY is all about the anti-heroes of the DC Universe from Jonah Hex to Red Hood, with a whole lot of Christopher Smith in between.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday January 18th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 7
Row.Harper - 5
HubCityAnswer - 5
Detective7 - 3
TaimurDar - 1
5 Likes

Got it, villains in denial trivia.

4 Likes

Will there be any questions about John Cena’s wrestling or movies career? Those are the only things I know.:slightly_smiling_face:

:00_suicide_squad2:

1 Like

So I better tell Robin to spend all night watching wrestling, and she can tell me about how it works?

2 Likes

How do you not know how wrestling works?

2 Likes

I see my Damians are multiplying.

Because almost every fight I am in involves being the surgeon or dying, so any fight with rules other than no killing by my side confuses me. UFC is the weirdest. It makes me wonder where all the awesome costumes are.

4 Likes

I don’t do killing either
Even though some comics depict him with a katana as a weapon of choice, I still like him.

3 Likes

I refuse to kill. Impale in the eyes, impale the joints, and break limbs I am fine with, but they must still be alive.

Hope to compete with you on Tuesday.

2 Likes

you mean heroes not afraid to use good methods

4 Likes

You think my methods are not good.

2 Likes

In gratitude for not breaking her hands on sight Robin made everybody presents.
Z1

3 Likes

Good night.

2 Likes

im coming in this week knowing a lot about anti heroes and not a lot about peacemaker

2 Likes

So, I worked with the marketing team on Peacemaker. One of my pitches was for the classically trained Chuk Iwuji (Clemson Murn on the show) to do dramatic readings of some of the “greatest” moments in DC history. I picked out all the pages myself. Today… this is the result.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so proud.

3 Likes

Trivia Tuesday’s cancelled, we’re just gonna talk about this for 2 hours

3 Likes

me panicking because i just read trivia was cancelles :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hold yourself together. You have handled far greater trauma and won.

3 Likes

no trivia is greater than all my trauma combined

3 Likes

Just think of cats.

3 Likes