It’s well-known knowledge in the DC Universe that you should never trust John Constantine… just ask everyone he’s ever teamed up with. This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re talking about the team-ups with those who have failed to account for this hedge magic trickster’s reputation, often to their own undoing. You’ve been warned.
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!