Trick-or-Treater's Guide to the DC Universe

Halloween is almost here, which means it’s time to suit up, grab your candy sacks, and get ready for a night of scares and sweets. The DC Universe is a big place, and with only one night to hit all the hotspots, it’s hard to know the best places to trick-or-treat. Fortunately, we’re here to help. We’ve put together a helpful trick-or-treat guide, showing you which places are likely to dole out the good stuff and which are more likely to send you running home in pure terror.

Atlantis

Location: This aquatic kingdom is located many depths under the sea, which might be a little off your typical trick-or-treat route.

First Appearance: 1939’s Action Comics #18

Tricks-or-Treats: I wouldn’t recommend trick-or-treating here. The water will ruin your costume, and your candy is likely to smell like seaweed. And there’s the whole suspicious of surface dwellers thing…

Doom Manor

Location: Take the bus to Midway City, and you can’t miss it. It’s the weird house wedged between two skyscrapers.

First Appearance: My Greatest Adventure #80

Tricks-or-Treats: If the Chief answers the door, don’t take any candy from him. You’ll probably wake up with your head attached to a donkey or something. No piece of candy is worth that, even if it’s a full-sized bar. That said, if you were to find yourself in the Chief’s clutches, you might be able to convince him to let you go by offering him some of your Halloween chocolate.

Interested in nabbing ALL the hotspot deets? Come plot your candy trek over at DC Comics!

Where would you most likely trick-or-treat in the DC Universe? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

4 Likes

Titans Tower all the way. :+1:

(I should book a timeshare in Themyscira, though.)

2 Likes

It’s not mentioned in the article, but I would hit up stately Wayne Manor! I am sure Alfred would hand out the best treats (full-sized Snickers and every thing). Well, besides Danny the Street. I imagine every single business on Danny would give out great treats.

1 Like

:laughing: :dp_butterfly:

2 Likes

:raised_hands: :00_teen_titans:

3 Likes

I’m still picking Doom Manor!

Chief would have the best chocolate, Cliff would give out massive handfuls, Larry would stand there and let you take as many as you want . . . Rita would be :purple_heart:, and Jane would be 64 :purple_heart:s!!!

Then maybe you’d get to attend their party in the mansion with the Dannyzens and the other most interesting guests EVER! :tada:

Plus, it’s a freakin’ Manor. A Manor.

1 Like