Transmission: Vote for Kara

Transmission incoming…

Transmission accepted…

(DC Universe’s Meta Madhouse - Superman’s Allies)

"Calling on all people of Earth, the time has come!

Vote now, Allies of Krypton, the multiverse depends on your decision. Help us free our people and keep them safe from tyranny! WE NEED YO–"

Transmission lost…

Meanwhile, on the battlefield…

"Never will you win, Darkseid!

Our beautiful Kara will come through for us. We are no longer slaves to your will and our victory needs no petition, we will defeat you. We defy your brainwashing, we are not sheep but heroes. Apocalypse will perish and you will be banished once and for all where you belong - the Phantom Zone."

“AHHHHHH!!!”

Pow!

WAM!!!

“She will save… us. She… has… t”

Darkness

Help us defeat Darkseid by voting for Supergirl <3

#TeamSupergirl

8 Likes

I voted for Supergirl. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I did too

2 Likes

Let’s go supergirl!

2 Likes

He already has you just don’t know it

Uncle Sam wants you…to vote for Kara

2 Likes

Darkseid was…

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54518989_10158076343723943_6532479492953210880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.xx&oh=eb8ed7aa3b58b1b1a85c7b4ef3b46419&oe=5D4E2A47

4 Likes

I believe in Kara.

3 Likes

Thank you, thank all of you! :smiley:

2 Likes

It should be noted that Supergirl has defeated Darkseid in combat before, so if you believe in canon…

2 Likes

great post, get 'em Kara!

#TeamSuperG

2 Likes

Thanks Manifest!

I hope our gorgeous Kara wins :slight_smile:

1 Like

How, Where Can I Vote?. I Did Aready Can I Vote Again?. I Don’t Care For Your Cousin Supergirl And I Barely Like You But Unlike Your Cousin I Like You Just Barely Enough For Me To Tolerate A Kryptonian. And As Long As You Don’t Fight Power Girl You’re Good. I Want It To Be Known When The Day Comes And It’s Coming Power Girl Is Not Going To Be The One That Will Fall You’re Not Her Equal. Time Will Reveal If All Kryptonian Are Delusional.

I don’t understand D:

Are you for or against Supergirl?

1 Like