Toy Talk: Which DC Character Would You Like To See Produced As An Action Figure?

The Collapser would be AWESOME!

3 Likes

I’d love to see the New 52 Earth 2 Robin!

We got the New 52 Huntress and Power Girl in a two-pack from DC Collectibles, but we didn’t get their Earth 2 iterations, unfortunately.

I want this guy (Wraith, from Superman Unchained) from McFarlane and Spin Master:

In light of the news about the Superman '78 and Batman '89 comics, I’d like to see McFarlane do:

Batman:

• Alexander Knox
  • Alfred
  • Batman
  • Jack Napier (black trenchcoat and top hat)
  • Joker (regular outfit)
  • Joker (mime outfit)
  • Joker goons (Bob and the boombox goon at least)
  • Vicki Vale

Superman:

• Superman
  • Clark Kent
  • Lex
  • Lois Lane
  • Zod
  • Ursa
  • Non
  • Evil Superman
  • Robotic Vera Webster
  • Nuclear Man
  • Supergirl
3 Likes

As long as evil Superman has an action feature to flick peanuts. Or like the old Super Powers squeeze the legs and he takes a shot.

2 Likes

Ambush Bug. A Superman figure based on Curt Swan’s art. A George Reeves Superman figure.

6 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @trylon77.51706! Solid figure choices BTW. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Those would all be great, @trylon77.51706! I always like more Superman figures. Personally, I’m hoping for a McFarlane Hal Jordan. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s been done at least once :slightly_smiling_face:. Check out the DC Direct Showcase Presents Superman. Based on Silver Age Curt Swan Art (the box on the left in the picture below).

4 Likes

Cassandra Cain Batgirl !

2 Likes

A gritty hawkman/hawkwoman. Both characters origins heavily impact the dc universes past even before hath-set and his shenanigans. I want a death of hawkman intense action figure

1 Like

New 52 Superman figures

Superman
135442_1257633

Metallo

Lord Vyndktvx
Action_Comics_Vol_2_15_Textless_Variant (1)~2

Xa-Du
Xa-Du_001

Steel

Build a Figure: Brainiac

3 Likes

Well, New 52 Steel artwork ended up on this:

While Superman from the same line initially had the jeans look on his cardback:

Before being corrected to artwork that matched the figure:

That said, I’d like figures of all of the things you highlighted, as well as a figure of Clark in his Truth duds along with other characters from that arc.

3 Likes

I have a SGT ROCK on my shelf (DC Direct yrs ago). Have seen a multi pack tv Birds of prey, Smallville figures, & OMAC

2 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @billk43607.91614! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I kinda want a Space Cabbie with a light up Old Jalopy. Then I could
set it up to be in orbit around the Mogo I wished for way back at the
start of this rad thread!
x284

2 Likes

A Space Cabbie figure would indeed be cool. :+1:

2 Likes

Space Cabbie and his taxi was a missed vehicle with pack-in figure opportunity in Mattel’s otherwise solid Justice League Action line. I would have loved it!

Here’s an easy request: a McFarlane Jon Kent Superboy. DC Collectibles gave us the Super Sons in 6" scale, so it’d be rad to see McFarlane complete the pair in their style since Damian’s available.

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed it before, but someone drawing New 52 Superman characters LOVED drawing cables.

2 Likes

I would say Red Hood but I can’t because I have at least 3 of his Funkos and I have one of the few statues of him from one of the Batfam sets. I suppose we could use more Red Robin Tim Drake, like his 2009 solo costume or New 52 costume (or both). I know he has a New 52 POP (which is called “Redbird” for some reason) but it is one of the rare ones and the only collectibles of him seem to be with his Rebirth costume. Just a suggestion though :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I would love a Warlord line of figures (big surprise). I want something comics accurate, so…

Not him, even though I love JLU

Not these guys. Close, but no cigar.

I would love something like this custom. Very close to perfect. It definitely captured the spirit of the Warlord.

6 Likes

a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle(Ted Kord) two-pack (They’re in background shots all over the place these days!)
re-paint the angry Flash that came with Red Death and Make him a (single-packed) Reverse Flash
Martian Manhunter in his current comic look

3 Likes