top 5 new 52 comic series

i have been reading some new 52 recently and I want to know what everyone else’s top 5 series is
Mine is
5. Wonder Woman
4. Justice league
3. The flash
2. Aquaman

1. Batman
2 Likes

Aquaman
Demon Knights
Earth 2
Worlds Finest
Frankenstein.Agent of Shade

2 Likes

Earth 2
Talon
The Flash
Nightwing
Aquaman

2 Likes

Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E.
Animal Man
Wonder Woman ( Azzarello)
Action Comics ( Morrison )
Dial H

2 Likes

For this week (random order):

-Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E
-Superman
-Justice League
-Batman: The Dark Knight
-Mr. Terrific

2 Likes
  1. Animal Man
  2. Action Comics
  3. Aquaman
  4. Resurrection Man
    Does 5. Multiversity count?
    5 (alt.). Justice League good too.
    Surprised to not see more Batman on here…
2 Likes

@DeadmanBrand
Pax Americana is legitimately the most brilliant single issue of comics ever written.

2 Likes

@Batwing Yeah I remember that issue dropping. Absolutely stunned. Just kept flipping pages back and forth for like an hour. Couldn’t believe it. Need to bust it back out and reread it!

2 Likes

Animal Man
Animal Man
Animal Man

But really… a lot of the New 52 series fizzled out to me. Other than Animal Man, I really liked All Star Western.

Others that started hot but lost me were Batman and Wonder Woman. I remember two of the launch series Resurrection Man and Voodoo were pretty interesting, but were canceled early. And Batgirl got good when she moved to Burnside.

3 Likes

I put Talon on my list because I loved seeing more of the Court of Owls, but I also liked the idea of a Talon that broke away from the Court and was trying to do good. It had a very Simonson/Goodwin Manhunter vibe to it. Come to think of it, they were similar stories. It was a wonderful book that had a fantastic ending…then another two issues or so came out before it was cancelled.

1 Like

@dogwelder Yeah! More love for Resurrection Man!

1 Like

Resurrection Man was awesome! That and Gotham by Midnight are the two underrated heroes of the New 52.

1 Like
  1. Earth 2
  2. Batwing
  3. Demon Knights
  4. All Star Western
  5. Worlds’ Finest
1 Like