Tonight's Flash

Marked as a spoiler just in case anyone comments after they’ve seen it. I feel like I’ve been waiting forever for it to come back on (2 weeks sheesh). Gorilla Grodd vs. King Shark I’m totes mcgoates stoked for this. I have so much fun watching Flash!

1 Like

I think Grodd will win this fight!

#TeamGrodd!

One of the very best Flash episodes ever. They must have used up the sfx budget for the whole year. :slight_smile:

awesome, never thought King Shark could be a sympathetic figure, but they did it

Joe is back!

Barry proving again he believes the ends justify the means, that it’s better to apologize later and take away someone’s freedom of choice first :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@manifest

What would you have done different, in this case?

If this was a do or let die situation, do you let a villain kill your friend, out of principal, or do you use any means necessary to save your friend?

It is all well and good to say that everyone should have the right to choose to give up their power, when there are no life and death stakes involved, but giving the bad guy the right to chose to keep on killing just seems wrong to me, especially if it is one of your close friends.

Sometimes, political correctness makes little to no sense to me, when it is taken to such extremes. Sure, be nice, and polite to people, and try to refrain from saying things that will hurt others, but just standing by and letting them die in the name of being PC? Hell no.

MACJR