Tom King & David Marquez Return to Batman in New Mini-Series

Ok, the first issue was interesting, I cant really draw all that many conclusions. but i like that Croc has a love interest.

I have to admitā€¦all the stuff Tom King says heā€™s not doing this series, I prefer. Character introspection, romance, sad man being sad - thatā€™s what I like. This felt too generic, though I could tell the style clearly.

1 Like

0_0 what if they stole Bruces platinum Kryptonite 0_0
that would explain the greek page.

Issue two Synopsis and cover is out:
41M6RldN6rL

The epic continues, and blood will spill. Catwoman and the Riddler have pulled off the perfect crime and are now in possession of the most valuable object in the DCU. But how long can they hold on to it with not only Batman on their tail, but also a terrifying new villain known simply as the Help?

Itā€™s getting more interesting.

I enjoy this style of storytelling where time is not quite linear.its also in the Batman/Catwoman universe as Selina does initially get captured and is sent to Arkham its likely taking place before page 17 of the Batman/Catwoman Special. It also shows its pre-BatCat relationshipā€¦oh 0_0 thatā€™s the Gift catsuit! suddenly that worlds of Catwoman makes a bit more sense as this shows the influence Batman has on Catwoman.

Ghaaaaaa i want to know whats in the box!!!

1 Like

The ā€œGiftā€ catsuit?

its a ark from kings run on batman. here is part two that shows it

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome.

1 Like

What did you think of Kingā€™s run overall?

I enjoyed it, it was one of the longest runs in batman, brought bane truly back to the man who broke the bat, and had interesting twists and turnsā€¦and lots of batcat.

2 Likes

Yeah, having a writer for that long certainly has its upsides and downsides. Personally, I mostly enjoyed his run (especially the BatCat stuff); however, the middle (#51 until City Of Bane) part of the run was just kind of meh to me.

2 Likes

1 Like

Now wouldnā€™t that be something!?

1 Like

My heart is warmed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HOLY RELIQUARIES BATMAN I WAS NOT EXPECTING HIM TO OWN WHAT HE OWNED.

The Helpā€¦ Impressiveā€¦most impressive.

1 Like

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: issue one is on is in world date of march 4 this takes place so far between march 4-6th the same timeframe this came out Batman (1940-) #1 and the same month batcat meet on the street March 11 in batman year one. Catwoman makes her first aperince as the cat in batman issue 1.

1 Like