Todd Phillips Via Instagram- First Joker: Folie à Deux Teaser To Be Released In Mid April

14 Likes

Two more new images from the upcoming film here:

12 Likes

As someone who doesn’t think there needs to be a sequel…I really hope this movie is great and doesn’t ruin anything from the first flick

12 Likes

Gaga as Harley is :ok_hand: literally perfect

9 Likes

If it’s in April maybe April fools day. Lines up well with Joker :thinking:

8 Likes

Consensus seems to be it’ll first run at Cinemacon

Our firm’s sending two peeps from our LA office and they promised to hit me with deets. As soon as it’s run there it’ll hit the interwebz- I’m thinking it’ll be on the tenth. :+1:

7 Likes

I want to see Harley in her original look from Batman the animated series, as for the Joker his appearance even in the first movie reminds me of Doink The Clown! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was so so on this movie until I heard Gaga was going to be Harley. Gaga did a great job in American Horror Story. Really looking forward to this.

6 Likes

Teaser for the trailer releasing at 6:30 Pacific Time Tonight not tomorrow as it says in said teaser.

6 Likes

I like the teaser for the first film better. :performing_arts:

3 Likes

He’s laughing here. Fleck only laughs when he’s under duress. Wonder what’s going on. :thinking:

4 Likes

Fleck thematic:

3 Likes

Is that piano playing Bacharach?
No not just for some; but for everyone.

2 Likes

And here it is…

4 Likes

Initial thoughts:

Is Harls not Dr. Quinzell in this? If not then why not?

The central thematic seems to be the pair’s romance- wondering what if any is the secondary plot line.

4 Likes

The easy answer would be that it’s an Elseworlds story, so no “rules” apply. It seems like they picked and chose what to keep from previous stories and it looks like Harls origin got thrown out.

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

IM CALLING IT NOW: Harley is still a psychiatrist but is pretending to be going through events similar to joker 1: a destructive path of revenge on someone who wronged her.
Joker gets sympathetic to her dilemma and rescues her. He does save Harley, and like a surprise birthday party, the lights come on and it was all a lie… Harley goes back in to psychiatrist mode and tells joker by helping her, he cured himself… And then something goes wrong.

3 Likes

I do really like this take on Harls’ signature colors. Costumer Arianne Phillips reassembled her bold diamonds pattern look in a way that’s striking but at the same time doesn’t overpower the scene work environment. This would be a spiffy look for in comics Harls as well.
:+1:
:00_harley_quinn: :clapper:

5 Likes

I am reserving judgment on this movie. Not that big of a fan of the first movie, we’ll see what happens.

4 Likes