Titans Together / Week 6 WAL \ Teen Titans S02 E04-06 / 12-08-2020

That they do!

2 Likes

:rofl:Yep. Iā€™m like wait a second this is not what I thought we were watching. :joy:

2 Likes

That sounds awesome! I am going to have to look for it.

1 Like

Hands down the best version of Raven!

Also, is that Benderā€™s voice I hear LOL

1 Like

I believe it was on Hulu when I saw it.

1 Like

Thats who it is, I thought for a second it was Jake from Adventure Time.

1 Like

I didnā€™t, but heard good things. I just really hate TTGo.

2 Likes

I donā€™t watch that but I believe he does a voice for that show.

1 Like

Wait I missed it. Which is the best version of Raven? Now I have to see whatever it is.

2 Likes

:pleading_face: I understand. Iā€™m a goof so I love it. Also I never saw this show when it was on air and only after TTGO.

1 Like

Jake and Bender are the same voice actor! I had to look it up

1 Like

Oh I mean this version and the TTGO one. So hilarious. Comic raven is a buzz kill. LOL

1 Like

Oh this show was my big dive into superheroes. I watched Static Shock and Danny Phantom, but this show is what created my superhero obsession!

2 Likes

Yeah ā€“ had to deal with some home stuff here. I should be here for episode 5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think this was a lot of peopleā€™s first superhero foray. This is my first run through of every single episode ever. Never got to watch it before.

2 Likes

Okay, yeah I figured that was probably the character you were thinking of but I didnā€™t know the their name.

1 Like

Howdy man!

2 Likes

I am glad you will be here for episode 5, it isnt the same without ya!

2 Likes

I think I posted a pic of my library last year in the show is your library section. The whole place is done in superheroes. And I had to get new bookshelves this summer because my others broke under the weight of all my comics.

I went on to get a degree in creative writing with superheroes as one of my specialty. My senior thesis was a comic script. All because of this show!

3 Likes

Star please no folk song LOL

2 Likes