Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

Agreed!

1 Like

Thereā€™s a filming error here. U can see the track the moving wall is taking. :rofl:

1 Like

I notice not all the Doom Patrol is here.

1 Like

Yeah I did too. I wonder why.

1 Like

And now u never know if the doom patrol made it home or not. :joy:

1 Like

This isnā€™t the same version as the TV show anyways, they made it clear in articles.

1 Like

So if I was writing this scene, I would have Raven go demon and fight Nightwing, and he would have to break free and stab her with the faith night to cut her tie to her demon side.

Of course if I was writing this, Raven and bLood would not be related, and we would have done the him kidnapping her and being obsessed storyline and made it 10mins creepier.

1 Like

Oh I donā€™t care about that. I donā€™t even care if they take stores and move them
Past the comic, I just want a little connection to the source material.

1 Like

They havenā€™t paid attention to the comics for most of the show. I mean seriously, I think this has been a constant complaint throughout the WAL.

1 Like

I will say there is a scene coming up (I think the end of this) that does do the vampire brother blood, and it is really gross and exactly as horrifying as I expected his story arch to be. And might be why they didnā€™t do it for the whole season. :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Fair. Though I felt like season 1 did the best, but that might be because George Perez consulted on it.

1 Like

Sebastian is really upset by the loss of connection to Rachel. Guess he really didnā€™t rant to kill her a few episodes back.

Superboy just did a soap opera look :eyes: made me chuckle. Iā€™m realizing it is time for this show to end.

1 Like

:weary:

Iā€™m not ready for it. Iā€™ve been waiting for this live action for decades! I even had a few story ideas from back when I was planning to pitch a live action to dc (have a Nightwing movie script too). Iā€™m sad itā€™s over.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it for tonight? Only 2 more episodes.

1 Like

Ok so vampire brother blood will be episode 11.

Iā€™m warning now 11 and 12 get bloody.

1 Like

Yep. But the story is about to get good! And the nice thing is, they did go and give us a true ending. They had an idea the show would be done with this season. So at least itā€™s truly going to wrap it all up.

1 Like

I think if it had been handled correctly, I wouldnā€™t be ready for it to end. It doesnā€™t feel like it was though so Iā€™m ready for it to be over. :person_shrugging:

So maybe a blessing ins disguise?

For me itā€™s more about the show as a whole. I can overlook a bad season for the show as a whole, and as a whole, Iā€™m sad.

1 Like

I only enjoyed season 3 overall. I am more sad for the lost potential than for the actual show itself. :sleepy:

1 Like