Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

Yeah, this clearly shows we in villain territory. Man, between these two shows tonight neither are like woo hoo.

1 Like

It’s really funny to be watching this show at the same time as YJ and to see the different way the characters come across.

I will say u like how Nightwing’s fighting style is the same in a cartoon and live action. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. This is a setup for the next 2. And those will keep u on the edge of your seat.

On the next episode my sister called me right in the middle of an intense scene late at night I jumped so high. :joy:

1 Like

It definitely is interesting to see the overlap between the two that exists in some characters. I just honestly have not been impressed by this second half of season 4 of Titans. If it is supposed to be the ending, it could have been more. Such wasted potential. :expressionless:

1 Like

This is my least favorite season. The first half was disappointing that it didn’t follow the comic at all. This second half isn’t bad. The last 2 episodes really feel like season 1 again. I felt myself being sucked right back into that energy and was so sad to see it end.

1 Like

Yep, this is Constatine they are talking about. Wonder who this is?

1 Like

I haven’t figured that out yet. My knowledge of Constantine is mostly from his live action show (so good it deserved more than one season), DC Legends, and the animated movies, so no clue who this is.

1 Like

I wonder if this is a nod to a recent story where Nightwing “died.” But was undercover for Bruce.

1 Like

This was the moment I started thinking Connor might not be as bad as we think. He looks horrified.

1 Like

Oh, I think I remember that. Maybe it is a nod to that.

Man, he really is staying a villain.

1 Like

I’m not so sure on that. Like he seriously looks a bit horrified to me.

1 Like

Ok, going to get weird and gross.

1 Like

This whole thing with Raven and Dick is weird.

1 Like

And like if we r going to have evil come out of her, why the heck isn’t it her demon self? Like that would have been cool to truly see with the eyes and stuff.

1 Like

It is this type of choice that has made little sense to me. Who thought watchers of Titans wanted THIS in the last episodes? All the Raven and Nightwing scenes make no sense so far to me.

1 Like

I really think they got new writers who never read the comics. And it’s annoying.

1 Like

It looked more like Dick for some reason. There were choices that could have made sense but this hasn’t been the M.O. for this show has it?

Not this season. Which takes me back to did they read the comics?

1 Like

I don’t think they did. I think they thought oh Rae is this type of dark character and didnt ground it in anything comic wise. I don’t think they have to be 100% grounded in the comics, but enough to feel like it lives in the same ballpark as the comics.

1 Like

I can’t stop thinking about how when I was in my film writing class. My prof said

Good writing can cover bad actors, but no amount of good acting can cover bad writers.

I don’t think these writers r bad nessisarily, just not versed in the comics, and so we r seeing that coming through this season.

1 Like