Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

Yes? But I hate what they did to Jason’s character. I feel like they wanted to rush that story line and took it out of character. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

The train episode though is probably one of my favorite Titan’s episode ever, I am
Looking forward to watching that with u all.

1 Like

I’m very much story driven even in my comics. I think that comes from growing up on soaps. I need to enjoy the story being told above all else. Minor character issues don’t upset me, only when it is grossly out of character does it bother me or when they swing too much in the other direction for a characer (like Jason). Otherwise, story matters more to me.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve got dishes, and a boss asking me about comics because she wants to get her dad some for Christmas. Lol! Have a good night you guys.

2 Likes

They did. Plus- I think he should’ve bulked up a bit or they could’ve beefed up the costume more. In the comics when he comes back as RH Jason’s a fully grown adult and is pretty jacked. The costume in the series just never felt or looked right on the actor.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’m all about character development.

2 Likes

Goodnight! See you next week. I could keep going tonight lol since no work tomorrow. Both of you have a great night.

2 Likes

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Lol! Same no work. But I’m being asked to go clean the kitchen because my sister/roommate is helping with thanksgiving prep r and need it clean for tomorrow morning. Lol! Notice I was not asked to cook anything. :rofl:

2 Likes

Alrighty- G’Night you guys. :smiley:

2 Likes

Season 4 info here:

1 Like

paging @LastSon0fMars ^^^

3 Likes

Taken care of! Thanks for calling me/beeping me when you wanted to reach me :wink:

3 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

Kim P.! :smiley:

3 Likes

@DC89 @LastSon0fMars

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate it! :grin: I’ll work on giving the fix a try right after our WAL on Wends. I don’t want to lock myself out before that. I’ve been playing catch-up on the new season and have things that must be discussed on S4E3! :rofl:

3 Likes

Episode 8 of season 3 and episode 3 of season 4 tonight. In like 55 minutes my peeps.

2 Likes

I might be a few minutes late. Traffic has been really bad. Must be an accident somewhere.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know you would be running late. Hope you get back home safely.

1 Like

Ready to WAL!

1 Like

Yay!!! Glad you are here and ready to WAL. I got it already pulled up. Looking at the previously on right now.

1 Like