Titans Together: Titans Live-Action Rewatch and SEASON 4 - EVERY WEDNESDAY at 6 pm PST/9 PM EST

:hugs:

1 Like

Yeah. The only good news is I donā€™t think Tegan has plans to leave the show any time soon. And if the write her off permanently, I think fans would revolt. I mean other than Cyborg, whose on Doom Patrol, they have tried to keep the Titans from the golden age as the core characters for this show.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m really worried this might be the last season given that everything else has been pulled. Iā€™m so sad about Young Justice. :sob:

2 Likes

I am glad we were able to watch it together tonight, but man I am so far not liking this season. It is reminding me too much of season 1. Which honestly is my least favorite season of the 3 previous ones.

2 Likes

They really need Donna on back up for this face off with BB. If not just for raw strength alone. Conner seems like heā€™s gonnaā€™ be kindaā€™ iffy when it counts.

1 Like

I am less worried about Titans as there arenā€™t many DC shows for HBO Max currently. I think that may be what saves it for maybe another season.

Yay!

2 Likes

See I think Iā€™m in the minority, but I liked season 1. Lol!

2 Likes

Thanks both of you for joining back in tonight. Next week same Bat time same Bat channel? I hope you both have a great Thanksgiving and rest of the week.

2 Likes

Sometimes it like the writers room seems completely aloof of the in comics storyline and had a PA with a bit of Teen Titans knowledge bring them up to speed.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for being an awesome host and doing this every week. Itā€™s one of the best parts of my week!

2 Likes

Thank you @CassTheStreet and @DC89 for a great WAL. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

I thought my order was going to be 3 being favorite 2 then 1, but I was shocked by most of 2. It reminded me of the comics. My order would be 2, 3, 1.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be here. :smiley: Sending you both the biggest :hugs:'s! See yā€™all next week.

2 Likes

Do you know how scary accurate this feels :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

2 Likes

I liked season 2 a lot too. I think 3ā€™s my least favorite because it has the most out of character actions for r characters. Iā€™m one of those people who doesnā€™t care too much about the story line changing, as long as the characters r true. But mess up the characters, and I donā€™t like it.

2 Likes

Right? It just seems theyā€™re taking the kind of liberties that fit with that situation.

2 Likes

I think 3 is a fave because of the split nature of it and the back arc solidifies me loving it. Remember huge Donna fan and she has some great scenes coming up in season 3.

2 Likes

Agreed! Yay @CassTheStreet!

2 Likes