Titans Together Reading Club

As a big fan of the Titans, I am glad this club has formed. Now the real trick is to keep up with this and my other clubs.

Who is your favorite member ever of any Titans team?
Wolfman/Perez’s Raven. Big crush.

What is your favorite Titans team incarnation ever?
I am going to say the '03 Teen Titans animated show.

Which character will you be most excited for when they show up as the character of the month?
That is a good question. I am more interested in exploring the runs beyond the Wolfman/Perez that was my first exposure to the team.

2 Likes

I absolutely love burning rage.

2 Likes

Are you going to continue with Donna Troy when readings resume?

1 Like

I am considering a new approach for the reading club. Still haven’t made any concrete decisions yet about that though. Getting back to the WAL first and making sure I am 100 first

3 Likes

Feeling better is paramount (and I hope you are). I just knew I didn’t want to join until I was caught up with my current set of clubs. And now that I am, I should be ready to go when it’s Titans Time.

1 Like
  1. At the moment, Jesse Quick or Miss Martian.
  2. I’m not sure, I’ve only consistently read the Rebirth series and the massive “New Teen Titans” collections.
  3. Jessie Quick. Oh, or Impulse. Maybe Impulse should also be an answer for the first question.
3 Likes

My favorite character in the Titan series would definitely have to be Raven. She was responsible for uniting the new Teen Titans in the Bronze Era and I love the conflict she has with her father Trigon in the comics and in the live tv series. That being said, I really love the New Teen Titans of the Bronze Era. The three part Judas Contract series is some of my favorite comics of all time. Beast Boy is one member of the Teen Titans that I don’t know much about aside from is charismatic personality. I think it would be nice to learn more about his back story.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @laurancestreet1999.22711! Raven is one of my favorite Titans characters as well and I’m a sucker for any rendition of the Judas Contract storyline. :0_raven: Depending on how far you’ve gotten into the New Teen Titans, I’d recommend Teen Titans 13-15 and Tales of the Teen Titans.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :yjo_beast_boy:

3 Likes

@Shayera.Hol Thank you very much, I believe I’ve read a few of those issues but it would be great to revisit them.

2 Likes

I meant to ask if the club was set on reading anything for the month of July?

2 Likes

Great question! I believe the club leader should be able to answer that @Aquamon :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh goodness, Thank you @LastSon0fMars…Titans club, that’s right. I hope Cass is doing okay, will hit them up today it’s been a long time.

@laurancestreet1999.22711 Dude, right there with ya on the Bronze age! Beast boy is great, one of the few character’s who can get me to laugh out loud while reading. Not sure if they are the same issue or not (read about all of Wolfman’s run, all blur together) there’s a good one where they’re :thinking: camping, maybe just hiking in the canyons and Deathstroke gets the drop on them and I think that’s an issue where all the titans have a little flash back/personal story bit. I’ll have to glance over the covers to refresh my memory but I can put together a reading list that shine a light on BB & Raven.

@MiscellaneousSoup

Ahh, my blind spot when it comes to the Titans. I’m all for MM and Impulse, haven’t read much J. Quick, but I’m totally down to have some club readings this month.

Let me know if y’all have any particular arc/issue’s y’all would like to cover and we can totally do it. I’m have a few issue’s in mind but I’m also all ears for what y’all wanna do.

Hope everyone had a great 4th.

4 Likes

I am game for whatever you have in mind…

2 Likes

Sound good man. Will have a post up this Sunday.

2 Likes

As some people in the community know, I have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease which took me off the table for awhile for hosting and interacting. It basically has been come home from work and sleep. I am now finally on medications that is helping substantially. While I will not have a reading up for July, I will be planning out a restart for the beginning of August. I am looking forward to being back in the community now that I am starting to feel better.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you’re starting to feel better! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi @TitansTogether! Cass and the Birds have an activity planned for this week! Join us—all are welcome! :purple_heart: :00_teen_titans: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

2 Likes

Good morning wonderful friends of the Titans Together thread! I am the sooo very happy to be a member of this club. @CassTheStreet is a wonderful club founder and we all had the very most funnest of the times at the Titans S3 premiere WAL- I am the most looking forward to the next one!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

3 Likes

I must also say that the Anna Diop is the so very beautiful and is absolutely wonderful in the role of Starfire! Yay!

Bonus- BG and Kori!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

3 Likes

will there be any reading selections in the coming future?

2 Likes