Titans Together & Birds of Prey Present 📺 TITANS: SN 3 Watch-Alongs! THURSDAYS (starting 8/12) @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Thanks everyone for joining us! :00_teen_titans: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

@TurokSonOfStone1950 @MisfitCMJ @CassTheStreet @AlexCarr @DC89 @TheCosmicMoth @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @ctrl.flirt.del
Everyone have a great week :purple_heart: See ya next time. Take care!

10 Likes

My epic return to watchalongs is over?

7 Likes

Well I have to go pack before my 4:30am wakeup call for work and then catching my flight. I’m hoping to be able to join next week. It just depends on what time my return flight gets in at. Hope to join you all next week. Have a good week everyone!

7 Likes

:hugs:

6 Likes

'Night Razz

7 Likes

Glad you joined in! It was great to see you around. :slight_smile: I don’t get to see faces I remember from the forums dark ages :wink: nice to see you here at the WAL. Hope you join in next week.

7 Likes

There’s always next week @MisfitCMJ! :hugs:

7 Likes

Agreed! That is one of the best episodes ever. I rewatched it this last weekend, It was just too good.

8 Likes

I do feel like a spent the hour with old friends

7 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat @TurokSonOfStone1950 @MisfitCMJ @AlexCarr @DC89 @TheCosmicMoth @@TheWifeOfJasonTodd @ctrl.flirt.del :hugs:'s all around! :purple_heart: I’mma go jump into the Doom Patrol WAL. See ya! :smiley:

9 Likes

:point_up_2::rotating_light: :raised_hands: :purple_heart: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Laters, queen of ice skating kung fu.

6 Likes

Me: “Jay, I told you not to call them-” sigh “We got no time, GET IN WE’RE GOING ON A RESCUE MISSION!”

7 Likes

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

@DC89

7 Likes

8 Likes

#JailbreakBG

:raised_hands: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

8 Likes

Posted some thoughts on episode 10 over in the Titans Season Three Discussion thread.

:smiley: :+1: :00_teen_titans:

5 Likes