Titans Season Three Discussion - Contains Spoilers!

Welcome to a special edition of #RaeRaeThursdays

Rae Rae returns! :smiley: :purple_heart: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

As happy as I was to watch this BBRae reunion unfold this past Thursday (I especially loved how actor Ryan Potter channeled just a bit of TTG! BB in this exchange with Rachel :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:), that happiness was choked back by the revelation of watching my gurrrlll be UNFAIRLY :angry: taken into custody after she very righteously put down a corrupt Gotham cop (there are sooo many. of. them.).

#JailBreakBG :00_batgirl1:

Now, one could say that the onus for BG’s current disposition falls on the crooked cops at the GCPD who set the Titans up, and they would be right. However, If one strives to place the blame :100: accurately for my gurrrll being locked up then that blame has to land squarely right here:

A few days back my super cool fellow DC History Club member @TurokSonOfStone1950 very wisely posited that there’s only one Titan who can truly dispense the level of justice that Crane deserves, and he called back to this memorable confrontation between Raven and Dr. Light from Teen Titans that so effectively illustrates his point:

“WHAT’S THE MATTER- AFRAID OF THE DARK?” (Raven, Teen Titans Sn 1, eps 6 ‘Nevermore’)

Yeah. It needs to happen to Crane this way. For all of the pain and chaos he has so selfishly wrought upon my gurrrlll, the Titans, and on Gotham itself. Now, some may say that that’s too harsh of a punishment for this weirdo. Hmm, welp, B’Man doesn’t think so

and neither do I.

Show this twisted fearmongerer what REAL fear looks like, Raven. And put him down HARD.

#RaeRaeThursdays :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

5 Likes