TITANS S2 E09 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 1ST @6PM PST/9PM EST

Glad to have you with us, @red.hood.riding! I have made a great many friends by attending these WALs.

Also worth it to mention for everyone who might be new, we do not skip the intro/credits. Watch everything!

2 Likes

Welcome - so very happy you are joining us! And that is the most accurate description of a WAL I have ever heard! :green_heart:

1 Like

@iJest with the assist on the methods of a WAL - woot! Glad to see you!

1 Like

We have watching along down to an exact science over here. :test_tube: :petri_dish: :alembic:

Good to see you too!

1 Like

Can y’all believe there’s only 3 more episodes? Where has the time gone?

It did seem to fly by, only a few weeks left now. Then Harley Quinn to cheer us up through the most stressful time of the year~

1 Like

If anyone can help us get through the holiday stress, it’s my main gal, Harley!

2 Likes

10 minutes to go!!!

I heard harley is getting emancipated sometime next year :wink::wink:

1 Like

Howdy @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell and the rest of you saplings! getting set up now.

2 Likes

And I hear it’s fantabulous :wink:

Hey @Aquamon! You have plenty of time!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I already ate a whole bag of popcorn and the show hasn’t even started yet.

2 Likes

All right, my WALers, new and old - we have 5 minutes to go! Remember we Watch Everything and Skip Nothing - so watch that recap and those credits! Go grab your drinks and snacks, get those videos queued up, and get comfy because we’re about to get this started!

whats up everybody ready to see what happens to the titans now!?!

2 Likes

do i have to have titans to click on from another place

1 Like

Yep! One device for the show, I’ll tell everyone when to GO and hit play, and another device to chat with all of your WAL friends!

Speaking of…Ready…

Set…