TITANS S2 E09 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, NOV 1ST @6PM PST/9PM EST

With the story of Jericho still fresh in our minds (and hearts), we are all anticipating how this admission from Dick will directly affect the Team. And we’re not the only one - Dick Greyson is as well. But inquiring minds also want to know - who exactly is Starfire using her powers on?

As the events begin to unfold and biggest “fears” are realized, we’re sure to find out exactly how Dick has to make “Atonement”!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
Who: You, silly!
What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 9
Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.
When:: Friday, November 1st, at 6p PST/9p EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

13 Likes

How nice, my own personal Watch a long, just little ol’ me. What a great service, you folks are the best!

4 Likes

I’ll be here! Can’t wait for that episode. I feel like it’s taken a long time.

4 Likes

Well good, at least two of us are planning to watch this!!!

3 Likes

This episode will likely be on fire (courtesy of the lovely Starfire), so in the words of Thomas “Neo” Anderson: “Yeah, sure. I’ll go.”

fires up the Hot Rod Herman Mix of Dragula in the meantime

2 Likes

I cant wait I feell like this new message board will be more conducive to a watch a long now

4 Likes

Lying here just waiting for the ep to drop. Rewatched ep 8 to refresh. I’m like a junky waiting on my cop man at the corner…

1 Like

Seems Friday MORNINGS are spent waiting for the 8:30 a.m. drop. I can’t wait for the group watch, sorry Titans(thats ALL you guys), I work 1 p.m. til 10 p.m…

1 Like

A HAHAHA @Don-El! In your dreams my super fan friend. We are going to crowd up the space with you! :people_holding_hands:

2 Likes

Totally @rac7d.82001! It is glorious!

1 Like

Just me or did anyone one else think this episode wasn’t as good as any of the other one this season. Last week was so good and this one just fell flat :confused: well lets hope next week is better the thumbnail already looks good!

3 Likes

Gar is wearing a Toei Animation shirt! That’s awesome! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:

Is it 6 yet?! Come on six!

2 Likes

Honestly same, this episode was trash compared to the rest of the season.

2 Likes

another amazing episode as always. people might think it’s “bad” because of the minimal action scenes but this episode was filled with great storytelling on the different story lines and I’m very excited to see where each one is going. The writing this season has been impeccable and it saddens me that some people don’t realize how amazing this “real world” adaptation of the titans is and how real the characters feel in this world the writers have created.

2 Likes

Oops, didn’t realize there was a watch along started for the series . But all I wanted to say is great song choice in the end from my favorite band!

1 Like

That’s interesting, AliciaG, this show’s music has been a cut above the rest.

I was called in to work for 4 hours of storm coverage this evening, I should be back in time for this if they let me go. I guess vacation’s over!

I know Berlanti is the executive producer but dam this episode really felt like a CW Arrowverse show more then the rest of this season were nearing the end of season 2 and there’s still no team unity. I can understand that budget is nowhere near the purported Disney+ budgets or the ad supported CW budgets but we need some good doses of superteam dynamics to balance out the YA CW melodrama

2 Likes