TITANS S2 E05 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, OCT 4th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Things are getting serious for the Titans, ESPECIALLY after last week’s episode. If you haven’t joined a Watch-Along in our community yet, there’s no better time!
With the team in upheaval, the Titans do everything in their power to save Jason’s life. But when Deathstroke demands they turn over Rose, the dilemma threatens to tear the team apart.

Please read the below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Titans, Season 2, Episode 5

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Titans on a big screen. So there, too.

When:: Friday, October 4th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of this character-studded show unfold!

4 Likes

Smallville

2 Likes

Loving Titans season 2, so much better than the first season. Hoping to join u all (yeah, I’m from Tennessee) Friday night, if I can wait that long. I get home from work around 3 pm tomorrow and probably will be watching the newest episode by 3:05 pm. But, I probably won’t mind watching it again with u all, a couple of hours later

1 Like

Hypehypehypehype

2 Likes

I think the amazonian woman put the hit on Garth.

2 Likes

Why are they pretending Rose is an ally? We know she’s a plant, so when she betrays the team I won’t be surprised or hurt.

3 Likes

If someone is a Terra fan they should be thrilled that the titans is kinda doing there take on Judas Contract but with Deathstroke real daughter Rose as the Judas so when it over and Terra is introduced in a future season the series could write and do interesting stuff with her character instead of the norm of her being a judas and dying.

4 Likes

I have to endure until season 2?!?

3 Likes

Super Excited to WAL with all my Super Fan Friends Tonight! See ya all here tonight!

4 Likes

reserves a seat

4 Likes

will star finally fly in this episode cant wait to find out

2 Likes

They need to come out with episodes 2 a week this app is not good and at lease put dc movies netfix is better

1 Like

Deathstroke better not die in this show!

2 Likes

Great show! Awesome seeing Deathstroke in action. Probably my favorite episode this season so far.

3 Likes

I agree, this one was really good. There was one piece of dialogue that made me laugh when I doubt they intended me to, but everything else was really entertaining. All of the characters were great in this one.

3 Likes

Batman is gonna be p***ed when he finds out what’s going on.

1 Like

Hey, y’all! Showtime in 30 minutes!

1 Like

The female characters are fantastic in this show and episode 5 in particular. This episode had me completely on edge every minute! Although the episodes are shorter than I’d like, they get better every week. Can’t wait for Superboy next week.
#TitansDCU
#TitanTalk

2 Likes

Let’s goooo

1 Like

Hey everyone! How’s it going?

2 Likes