Titans S1 E8 Easter Eggs!

Have you had a chance to watch Episode 8 of Titans yet? Oh thank goodness. Because we want to share with you all the tantalizing little easter eggs sprinkled throughout. Follow this link below or find it in the News section of the site:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/all-easter-eggs-titans-episode-8-donna-troy/

So, did we miss anything?

7 Likes

This was a fun one to write…the first few minutes along made up over half of the article!

5 Likes

@JoshuaLapinBertone, how do you pick up on the easter eggs? Are you a walking encyclopedia, or do you have to do a bunch of research?

5 Likes

Love these articles. Most were obvious but it’s still great to see them added all together on a list

3 Likes

Would the “batarang” that Donna throws at Dick, while they are talking when their younger, be considered an easter egg, going back to what his looked like from the animated Teen Titans?

This looks like a fun article I would like to read, but I still don’t think there is any way to follow a link in the forums on iOS without memorizing it and typing it into a browser.

Just go to the new section as well it’s there

1 Like

News

1 Like

@TX85,
Most are obvious, but I’m taking a different approach when I’m writing these. Looking around social media, I’m finding lots of Titans viewers and DC subscribers are new fans who are using this as an entry point into the larger world. One even asked me if Donna was Diana’s daughter. Hopefully there is something in here for both newbies and seasoned comic readers!

@thearrow92,
I looked like a “Birdarang”…I thought about starting a quest to find out the first time that term was used…but the article was already long and the rang wasn’t named. So I decided to show myself mercy lol!!

@applejack,
You’re so nice :slight_smile:
It’s a little bit of both. I watch each episode twice and take LOTS of notes during my viewings. I pause lots of times in case I miss a small background detail (I almost missed DITKO MOVERS in ep2). I write down every name that a character has. Lots of stuff I know, other stuff I research just in case. Sometimes I chase false leads…like trying to figure out if the bellhop from TOGETHER was an established character…but it’s a FUN process. I enjoy putting these together and I always wind up learning something.

3 Likes

Not sure if anyone noticed, but if you look closely, Donna Troy is in the episdoe.

3 Likes