TITANS S1 E2 WATCH-A-LONG: Meet Hawk And Dove! FRIDAY, OCT 19TH @5PM PST/8PM EST

Hour and 40 min to go.

1 Like

Going to be at work while the party is going, but while I’m kind of surprised at how they’ve portrayed Hawk and Dove in done ways, it was overall a very interesting episode.

1 Like

I just returned to the United States from Canada for a day trip . I was not too surprised to find out there is no DC you while I was in Canada

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be. Its been talked out many times about the app being US exclusive and thus the Netflix International deal

1 Like

Who here is watching the episode for the first time? I’m so excited for you!

Also, I have coffee and a toffee cookie. I am very interested in what else people are eating, especially if it is of the pizza or taco persuasion. P&TY.

1 Like

Saw it earlier and so the watchalong will be my 2nd viewing like I did last week.

This well I’ll have a burger combo for the party viewing

1 Like

Love the show, the best DC show

1 Like

Last week was pizza but this week I’ll be having a burger I mean. A coffee and cookie only? Boo

@TX85, you’re speaking my language. What do you put on your pizza and burger? I just ate lunch! I had chicken tenders, mac & cheese & broccoli. Is that better? :wink:
@billyfiallos.75111 glad to hear you’re enjoying it, I love it too! I’m so excited to watch with you guys.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can watch it right now, but I have seen it and have lots of thoughts.

1 Like

@Nathan.Payson we’re looking forward to hearing them!

I just got my pizza and didn’t even know you guys would be talking about pizza!!!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet! I’m waiting to watch live with you guys. Somebody mentioned ordering Church’s last week via Uber eats and I’ve been craving their honey biscuits ever since.

1 Like

Also watching for the first time, like last week.

1 Like

@iJest, clearly soul mates.

2 Likes

drooooool honey biscuits…Southern food, man. Gets me every time.

1 Like

No pineapple on the pizza

1 Like

@Applejack Ohoho I just saw what you had for lunch. I would eat mac & cheese every day of my life.

3 Likes

My dinner for tonight during the party…

Somebody already went for it for me lol

2700432120-809234ae6a.jpg

1 Like