TITANS S1 E2 WATCH-A-LONG: Meet Hawk And Dove! FRIDAY, OCT 19TH @5PM PST/8PM EST

Real Talk, this is much better than i thought. I only know a little bit about the TITANS, and this is a treat. I love the animated DC Universe and this is a great display of it. Right now Robin is more of a BATMAN than Christian Bale was in the last movie. I needed this.

4 Likes

Days go by fast and I really hope it goes by in a flash until 7pm(central time for me)

2 Likes

Look forward to seeing everyone tonight great community

2 Likes

Getting Alan Ritchson for “Hawk” was absolutely genius … bad ass!

4 Likes

Wow! I LOVED episode 1! Now I am hooked, sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next! Thank you DC for making a show that surpasses anything I could have ever imagined!!!

3 Likes

Titans keeps getting better!!! Episode 2 was incredible!!! It’s getting harder to wait for a new episode on Fridays!!!

5 Likes

7 hours to go!

3 Likes

No spoilers here, I just wanna say that it was a real pleasure to see Alan Ritchson (the original Aquaman!!!) and Minka Kelly as Hawk and Dove. Can’t wait for tonight’s watch along!

3 Likes

Loved this episode! Hawk and Dove were great, the Donna Troy tease… Can’t wait till next week!

5 Likes

What’s everyone thought on elseworlds

1 Like

AAAAAH!!! No spoilers, but DAMN… not happy with the second episode.

1 Like

If you aren’t happy because of something with Dawn. I ain’t worried and the episode itself made me happy

2 Likes

It was great episode 2 of Titans

4 Likes

We need more watch party’s

1 Like

I just realized that Hawk is Smallville’s Aquaman! I’m pretty sure. But their suits seem so cumbersome! No wonder Hank gets hurt so often!

2 Likes

Awesome episode!

2 Likes

Dawn aka DOVE is BAEEEEEEE :heart_eyes:

1 Like

^^^

1 Like

2 more hours to go. Finally getting closer

2 Likes

Great episode!

3 Likes