Titans S1 E10 Watch-A-Long: Friday, December 14th @5pm PST/8pm EST

Titans episode hits double digits! :scream:Only two episodes left, folks. If you haven’t joined a Watch-A-Long yet, now’s the time!

Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel!

Come join your fellow community members this Friday, December 14th at 5pm PST/8pm EST for a live Watch-A-Long of the tenth episode of Titans!

RULES OF THE ROAD

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access the Titans show.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a) A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2b) WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoilers. You have been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – Titans S1 E10 will have premiered before this time, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

3a) DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS - If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Special Announcements
This week’s Watch-A-Long will be hosted by the one, the only, KittyKrawler! I (Applejack) will be preoccupied with out-of-town crimefighting.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and hear your thoughts!

6 Likes

First post, Cant wait! :grinning:

1 Like

I didn’t see the comment till now, hope you have a great trip Applejack, drive safe. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have a good and safe trip Applejack!

2 Likes

Out of town for crime fighting? Where are you going? I’m in Central City currently, tracking a few gang members that have a connection to Bludhaven’s gang.

2 Likes

Hahaha, I might swing through there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We can partner up? Do you have any powers or abilities that might come in handy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want it to be Friday already. It’s the last two episodes and so I expect full out 2 parter

1 Like

@Redhood, I am skilled in the art of Wing Chun and can summon sleep at will (but only in myself). Think you can work with that? :smiley:

2 Likes

Am from the us Fresno how can I watch the titans

2 Likes

I have Netflix and Hulu but it’s not showing
On there how can I watch it

1 Like

The new Titans shows up Friday. Those of us who join the Watch a long usually wait until maybe 7:50 pm to go into whatever platform we are using (I use Roku to watch, my Android phone or tablet to text here).

We cue up the new episode and pause it until 8 pm EST. We all hit Play at around the same minute, and then weave in and out of this thread making our observations and then leaving, coming back to the thread to see updates, all the while watching.

Not for everyone…hahahahah , but always fun moments.

The other tradition is to then do an after party on the Discord DCU channel, where we have both a tradiional chat room as well as a place to speak audibly on a talk line.

3 Likes

I use my computer to watch and my phone to chat

3 Likes

I use Roku to watch on my tv and use my mobile phone or tablet to comment

3 Likes

What time is it for central?

Hmmm the Angrygeeks will have to join on on this sometime this would be great to talk about during our next convention appearance

7pm central

I’m so stoked, guys!
Can’t wait to watch along with you all!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for this episode!!! I also can’t wait for the community forums to get updated so trying hold a conversation in here won’t be such a hassle!

1 Like

Not a fun event with the current format …hopefully that will change soon.

1 Like