Titans Finale reaction

I really feel like something doesn’t add up. How was THAT the finale? There are more questions than answers. No final fight, no Trigon in demon form… it was a solid episode, but it doesn’t feel like a finale to me. Superboy and Krypto tease is interesting, but I’d rather see the season one story wrap up.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Why must there always be multiple threads? Just post in one already made. That’s one good thing between now and the next episode, no more multiple same ass threads

1 Like

I didn’t know there was one already made. Why do YOU feel like you need to be on the attack? Post on topic or get lost.

2 Likes

Why do you feel like your opinion in your own thread means something? You don’t even read the thread titles!? There’s 1 right below you and in other sections there are more. Watchtower section always makes an official reaction and thoughts thread for the latest episodes a day after being released. You’re the one who got lost

How many ways can you spell “AWESOME”??? Consider my mind blown, fried and laid to the side!!!

Gentlemen, this is a Community forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. We must respect one another and sometimes it is difficult to find other threads due to our functionality but I recommend using the search function to search a term prior to posting a new thread (just to see if someone beat you to it).
The heated discussion above violates our first community guideline, so please take care moving forward.

1. Be respectful of fellow members. We all have our favorite DC characters and stories and our community should celebrate that diversity amongst our fans and properties. Please share your opinions in a constructive way and refrain from rude, insulting, demeaning, or inflammatory posts.
5 Likes

Is this the first tv show you people have ever watched to not understand how finales go?

1 Like

I understand completely, it felt more like the penultimate episode before the season finale, which it was. Episode 12 was dropped and added to next season to make the Season 2 opener bigger. I think that was a huge mistake because it left this season feeling unfinished. I know four people who have dropped DC streaming because of it and not enough content to be worth shelling out the money for.