TITANS EPISODE 3 HYPE!!!

It’s that time of the week again. Loved episode 2. Now hopefully we can see a ton of beastboy and starfire. What do you guys hope for episode 3?

6 Likes

Honestly, I just want Dawn to be alive. Last weeks show was intense.

2 Likes

Beast boy and Starfire.

4 Likes

Seems like ep 3 will be a Starfire focused episode, which I’m really interested to see. I’m intrigued by what they’ve done to the character for the show.

All I’m hoping for is more of the same—great balance between dark/serious and levity, good pacing, great camera work on the fights, well choreographed scenes and story driven narratives w/ good character development.

6 Likes

The trailer for episode 3 has got me hyped :metal:t2: Looks like the team may fine together in some way :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

*come together *

I’m excited for the episode as well. Last weeks was intense.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the interactions between characters who have not appeared on screen together yet. Robin and Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven. It’ll be interesting to see how the actors play off of one another. And more great fight sequences!

1 Like

I’m ready for some more Nightwing honestly. Love the character and the actor great storyline also some more hawk and dove would be great but let’s see some beast boy am I right? Honestly I love it all.

1 Like

Really hoping Beast Boy gets more than one scene. Trailer focuses on Dick, Starfire and Raven

1 Like

I though that, too, TX85. Looks like it could just be another glimpse based on the preview, but hopefully that’s wrong.

1 Like

Who do you think hired the nuclear family

1 Like

H.IV.E. or a cult that the guy from the first episode belonged to!?

2 Likes

It could be hive. But I don’t think it’s the cult.

1 Like