Titans episode 2 thoughts ?

I think episode was better than the first. We didn’t get any beast boy and starfire bcuz they have episodes coming, but the portrayal of Hawk & Dove were on point. I also liked a lot of the character moments this episode not to mention the dope ass fight scenes .

7 Likes

Bro robin was off the chain indeed a better episode then the first

I haven’t watched it yet, but if it is better than first episode than wow

1 Like

Much better than the first one, i see the first episode get praised a lot, but i think it was okay, but fro ep 2 its so much better and good 8/10 for me

1 Like

Disagree…I liked both episodes for different reasons; both have been real good. Better than I expected so far.

2 Likes

The first episode introduced the main characters and displayed their capabilities. It also teased some mystery about each. This episode focused on Raven and Robin and introduced Hawk and Dove.

Liked the pizza Easter Egg in episode 2.

I like the slow build for the character development, it gives reason to keep watching. I think this show will be around for a while

This episode was so good in my opinion. I loved Hawk and Dove. Robin was off the chain. He is definitely in a dark place right now. Overall, I’m fully invested in this show.

I really enjoyed this episode as well. Loved the fight scenes, love the music they play throughout the show, as well as the development of the story. So good!!

The show really seemed to nail the character of Hawk very well, the angry, hostile, a-hole

1 Like

Who caught the van with the word Ditko on It? Nice Easter egg there!

4 Likes

Wasn’t a fan of how they interpreted Hawk and Dove. You have an alien, a shape shifter, and possessed kid. Making H&D avatars was out of the question? And making them lovers was weird too. Too much artistic license was taken with them.

1 Like

Damn! That episode was intense. Now I’m hooked.

2 Likes

So much better then ep1. It was beyond amazing. We need a hawk & dove tv show pronto!!! I wish we could binge this stuff. I’m afraid people dropped off at ep1 but ep2 is 10X better. I’m excited again.

5 Likes

I really dig the brother/sister type relationship between Dick and Rachel. Dove and Hawk are awesome and I like how it’s established that Dick really is a different person right now

4 Likes

Much better episode. I am hooked now.

2 Likes

Hawk and Dove were awesome! I really hope Dawn does not die. I want to see more of her. Great episode.

2 Likes

That episode blew my mind! I think you are right @TX85 the dynamics between Dick and Rachel are perfect. That ending though, I hope she doesn’t die :frowning:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. Kept up suspense for beast boy and star fire by having hem absent, and all the while keeping the narrative momentum of Dick and Rachael. Hawk and Dove were great!

2 Likes