Titans episode 12 Thread

Yo I cant believe that Dick finally gets his Nightwing suit I’ve been waiting so long since he burned his old suit back in season 1

This was a SOLID episode!! ALL INCLUSIVE, GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS. SETS THE FINALE UP PERFECTLY! KUDOS CAST & CREW #RESCUE GAR. DEATHSTROKE NEEDS TO BE A RECURRING CHARACTER THROUGHOUT THIS SERIES-ESAI IS OUTSTANDING. FAVES ARE KORY, GAR, JASON CONNER & DEATHSTROKE!:star_struck:

Rachel’s indifference upon hearing that Gar was in trouble was interesting.

Nice tease with the Nightwing suit. It reminded me of the scene in the Incredibles when they got their new suits.

Jason acts like he doesn’t care, but he will show up.

Conner is a wildcard here, as we’ve seen nothing about him so far since his capture.

Cadmus using Gar in public seemed a bit pointless, as he can no longer be used as a weapon against the Titans, unless they are using him as a lure in a trap, but they could have done that without weaponizing him.

Anyway, we’ll see how this all ties in together next week. Maybe it’ll be a double length episode.

I just feel like it’s always something missing after each episode dont get me wrong it was a good episode…episode 12 I just felt like they could of told us that rose stuff way earlier and put something different in the last two episodes season 3 has to be alot better

Seeing Jason go through so much since his introduction has been heartbreaking. Yes I know he can be a total raging jerk but I hope this is why he becomes Red Hood in this version of the DC universe instead of dying at the hands of some villain.

Everything else the above poster mentioned was great.

Trust me me, I am an OLD (53 yrs) fan and yes I love my old stories and versions of the Titans but this modern version is doing a great job of modernizing them and making them into live action characters.

I love Young Justice but for completely different reasons.

Just hoping somehow, someway Wally (red headed) shows up.

Looking forward to the final and I think I am in the minority when I say I love the cliffhangers. [quote=“Tf.Fahrenheit, post:1, topic:274876, full:true”]
Yo I cant believe that Dick finally gets his Nightwing suit I’ve been waiting so long since he burned his old suit back in season 1
[/quote]

Every episode this season has been kinda disappointing . The characters just aren’t likable except for Gar and it seems like no one really cares about him. I have a feeling the season finale is gonna be a letdown…I hope I’m wrong.