Titans End Credits

Kryptooooooooooooo the Superdog. OMG. Now I want the Legion of the Superpets in a future Titans episode.

1 Like

Excited for superboy. I had a feeling he’d come to the show. Krypto’s gonna be awesome too. I’m sad we didn’t get Nightwing but I know we’ll see him in season 2

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SUPERBOY!!! I love it! I came into comics just as Superman died in the 90’s, so Superboy was a character I got to enjoy from the very beginning (well, not Clark Kent Superboy of course, he’d been around since before I was born) and I loved every issue of it. Hawaii, with Dubbilex and Roxy, it was so fun and different than Superman, but still…Idunno, don’t get me started. Anyways, I really really really hope they go with the red/blue/leather jacket look, though I’m sure they’ll go with the boring white suit, if even that. Who knows, maybe straight to jeans and the t-shirt… In any event, KON EL!!! WHOOO!! CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 2!

1 Like

I’m more excited for Krypto then I am superboy lol, I’m just glad they got him right as far as comic book comparison goes. Over all though I feel like this season was awsome, way better then what I thought it might’ve been

2 Likes

They are gonna need all the Kryptonians they can get to fight Trigon.