Timeline Question.. Regarding Wonder Woman 1984 and Justice League

Okay, so in Justice League, Bruce Wayne was being a jerk and talking about how Wonder Woman disappeared for a century, right? So we get this new movie, “WW 1984”. Some set photos from the wrap show her in very public places. Batman would definitely knowabout these events, am I right? He would have been young, but it would have been known. I’m confused. I hope it’s addressed. Maybe they had those Men In Black mind erasers.

1 Like

some say it’s alternate earth, which explains why Antiope and Steve are in it

otoh, Bruce lost his parents in BvS in 1981 … it could be he withdrew from society enough not to know or care about WW three years later

2 Likes

Alternate Earth? I hear you. I’m a diehard DC guy. That’s lame though. These movies have some connection. It’s the the same Diana? Is it not?

I understand both of you guys.

I’m just gonna watch Titans. Lol… so good

Do you think that’s where theyre going? Idk

Lol. Can we friend others? You understand.

I thought that end credit scene was uncomfortable. It didn’t fit.

My guess is that there is some organization like Argus or Checkmate that is keeping incidents of superhuman activity under wraps and off the radar of even someone with Bruce’s resources prior to the first appearance of Superman and the battle of Metropolis.

1 Like

It will be explained just like the other movies.

1 Like

Either something will be done to explain it, or they’re just going to retcon that whole “hiding for decades” thing.

1 Like

Just askin…