THOUGHTS?? TITANS PROMO WITH JASON AND DICK

Thoughts on the recent promo that came out with Jason and Dick awkwardly talking to each other? Honestly it got me excited (and I use to be skeptical about this show)

1 Like

Looks good, made me want to watch even more.

Love it so much. I’m a huge fan of this take on Jason. And his speech style is close to mine, so that helps with my cosplaying

I thought the clip was great! Made me more excited for the show

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve got a lot of problems with what we’ve seen so far, but the clip of Dick and Jason was awesome. Very cool. Very promising.

Still looks kinda cheap and CWish but I will still watch it

1 Like

With the backlash over the trailer this was a very very VERY smart move by DC. Think about it: Most of the community was pretty pissed and sad because they thought that the personalities were gonna be way different from the comic books. Then the whole costume thing and the effects and the “Fuck Batman” thing came and made it worse leaving most of the fandom not having hope for the series. Now suddenly here’s something that most of the fandom likes : the batfam. Most want big brother Dick who is supportive and even more want to see Jason Today more becuass of how rare it is for him to be in shows and movies as well as it promises interaction between Dick and his family. I applaud DC for, again, this very very VERY smart move. Lets just hope they are just baiting bc this made the fandom do a complete 180 about their hope in Titans. As for me personally I just went from “I’ll wait for reviews once it comes out and then watch it myself if the reviews are good” to “I will legit be watching the second it comes out purely because this single clip promises a chance the personalities the fandom has grown to love might be there even with shitty costumes and effects”.

I’m loving it, looks like a pretty faithful to the legendary Marv Wolfman "New Teen Titans " run. As for the “f… Batman” line, I dont see the big deal, it supposed to be more realistic and the reality is that adults swear. Clearly, Grayson is looking to make a name for himself. If you were as capable as Dick Grayson is, you would be super-annoyed with the constant “Batman ain’t here to save you”. Stop insisting DC shows be for children only and go read the New Teen Titans. Purge the Cartoon Network version from your mind and soul, it is literally the kids club version.

1 Like

I love how Jason Todd looks and I am so excited to finally see him on screen

1 Like

not super excited about the actor for Jason, but i’m diggin the fact they put him in the show. excited to see where that arc is gonna lead and how much he’s gonna be in the show.

I don’t like it. Dick should be in a Nightwing costume by the time Bruce picks up Jason. Immediately grabbing a slightly younger kid the second Robin is gone doesn’t seem like how it was in the comics. Also, why would Bruce let Jason drive the batmobile, but not Dick? Dick is his first son, favorite son, and most trusted ally besides Alfred and Superman.

2 Likes

I feel like Dick Grayson is acting like Jason Todd and Jason Todd is acting like Dick Grayson. From what I’ve seen they’re not acting like they do in the comics.

1 Like