Thoughts on Harley Quinn trailer

If you’ve seen the trailer, what are your thoughts and where do you think the show will go

3 Likes

I was literally in tears, not sure if it was because I was laughing so hard or because the song brought back nostalgia for my youth. This looks insanely amazing. Where will it go? It appears that there’s some sort of alliance between Harley, Clayface and Dr. Psycho, but I don’t know how long that will last, all season or just a couple of episodes.

1 Like

I’m not really a HQ fan she is fun but not a character I spend money on is all. But that trailer looked great! it was funny and action packed. I am now excited for this show.

I have to say, the animation quality blew me away. It looks fun. It reminds me of the 90’s Tick cartoon if it was on MTV’s Liquid Television.

I’m there

I really like this art style

I’m in.

1 Like

I feel like maybe this might be like a Bojack Horseman maybe?

1 Like

I think I’m a fan. I was pretty pessimistic after that teaser trailer from a ways back coupled with the fact that I just don’t care for post-52 Harley, but this had a tone that might work. It looks like it could land on either side of the fun and wacky or obnoxious and entertaining divide. I’d say I’m cautiously hopeful.

Bojack Horsemen came to my mind as well.

It looks amazing. I’m very interested in hearing JB Smoove and Jason Alexander in an adult animated show. And Tudyk as the Joker is cool with me too. I think they’re all good ingredients

It’s the DC Universe original series that I’ve been the most interested in watching from the beginning.

1 Like

Count me in!

I’m stoked. It looks like everything that Deadpool cartoon was supposed to be, which makes me very happy.

1 Like

I may have watched the trailer a few dozen times already. :smiley:

For scientific/mystic purposes, of course.

1 Like

I must have watched that trailer a dozen times. I was on the fence at first when I saw some of the brief glimpses we got. But after that I am 100% looking forward to it

1 Like

It looks like a lot of fun, so looking forward to it. :grin:

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, it seems like something I’ll find obnoxious. I’ll give it a chance though, I often end up liking things a lot more than the trailers.

1 Like

It looks great. Definitely seems like there will be a lot of laughs and a lot of cameos.

2 Likes

The animation could be improved but Im overall very hyped.