Thoughts on a DC + Looney Tunes Animated Crossover Movie?

We’ve had decades of Warner Bros produced shows reference them or vice-versa even most recently on “Titans”. I made a collage below of some examples. Ever since the “Batman Vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” movie came out I thought it was weird they’d do that first before doing a film crossover with the Looney Tunes. I mean there’s been DC comic crossover(s) with both TMNT & Looney Tunes but Looney Tunes has had a more consistent/long ‘relationship’ in a way. Sorry if this has been asked before just curious about people’s thoughts. Thanks :rabbit::+1:

6 Likes

No that would be wrong

More wrong than this? https://youtu.be/-bRlH-Jc4uA?t=3

I’m game. I loved the Duck Covers Green Lantern episode.

3 Likes

I always wished we had gotten one back in the days of Super Friends and the Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show!

2 Likes

I’d love to see that, especially since I don’t see too much of the Looney Tunes these days.

2 Likes

I’d love it! If they did it with the TMNT, then they can crossover with anyone in an animated movie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They did a bunch of comics crossing over with Hanna-Barbera characters. I would love to see them do the same thing with Looney Tunes.

2 Likes

That Duck Dodgers Green Lantern joint was incredible. I think this would be a cool crossover. Incorporate Bat Mite or Ambush Bug and tie it all together in a super meta way.

Now I’m just imagining Space Jam but with Batman being the Michael Jordan character. Guy Gardner is Bill Murray.

2 Likes

The TMNT crossover also did well in sales compared to the last few years of movies they released so :crossed_fingers: maybe it was a testing ground for them to do more ‘out there’ projects like a Looney Tunes crossover:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m hoping the DC/Power Rangers crossover somehow happens :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

They’ve been doing it for years. Why shouldn’t they do a crossover movie? It would be amazing. But especially if Conner Hawke is in it. “He sang and danced! I swear!” :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t understand how this already isn’t an animated series (or series of movies). Someone at WB should be paying attention and get this in development for DCU and/or HBO Max.

3 Likes

There’s a DC Universe vs. Masters of the Universe comic, so I wonder if it’ll ever be possible to have an animated movie featuring He-Man & co.

2 Likes

I’d like to see this happen. My 10 year old loves the idea.

1 Like

It’s happening. End of discussion, I will go into cryo sleep until it happens!
#powerrangersunite

2 Likes

Just imagine Duck Dodgers going up against the Rocketeer

1 Like