This Week's Sweepstakes: The Young Justice Collection!

Link to enter: The Young Justice Collection Sweepstakes

We’re back to our traditional weekly sweepstakes! And we’re kicking it off right by celebrating the upcoming Young Justice: Outsiders release.

With this collection, you’ll be getting all three of Peter David and Todd Nauck’s graphic novels that put Young Justice on the printed page in a big way.

Enter now through January 4th (2019, that is! :scream:) for a chance to win!

35 Likes

You all are awesome, love all of the opportunity on here!!! fingers crossed

4 Likes

Entered! Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

YES! Young Justice is what got me into DC and what brought me to DC Universe. So excited for this sweepstakes!

1 Like

You guys should post the winners, it seems like anybody could not win and we’d never know.

Regardless, thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Crash!

1 Like

Anyone win any of the sweepstakes

I haven’t watched young justice yet. I’m gonna binge it in a few days. Times running out though.

I haven’t watched young justice yet. I’m gonna binge it in a few days. Times running out though.

Oh crap, i didn’t mean to post the same comment 4 times.

1 Like

No worries! ^ ^

The HYPE is REAL! I am so pumped for this! I have been in love with Young Justice and I remember going to my best friend’s house every Saturday to watch the newest episode. We would have long discussions about the episode and were absolutely crushed when it ended. Over 6 years later and our dreams are coming true! I am too excited! Have been counting down the days too long…

4 Likes

How do I follow the link

1 Like

Have you watched the titans dove and hawk lol​:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Loved the first 2 seasons

1 Like

All of us that are suscribed are automstically entered to win?

*automatically sorry.

@Justiceleaguer77, for the weekly sweepstakes even subscribers will have to enter through the entry page, found on the News section of the service :slight_smile:

1 Like