This Weeks Pull

This week’s pull, June 20th

3 Likes

Groovy pull!

What’s your #1 pick for this week?

1 Like

My pick is World’s Finest. I just think it is the best book at DC right now.
I cannot wait to check out the sister series World’s Finest: Teen Titans.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree, word for word.

I’m on the fence about whether I should buy that or read it on Ultra.

Sure, its a spin-off of my favorite current title but the only titles I’m buying ATM are the Super-books, with everything else being an Ultra read.

Superman’s obviously a part of WF, but I doubt he’ll have much to do in WFTT. Right now, I’m leaning towards it being an Ultra read.

1 Like

Yes that makes sense. At most they would put Supergirl. But she isn’t a traditional member of the Titans so I doubt it. They will probably keep her in the main book.

1 Like

This week pull, June 27th

3 Likes

This week’s pull July 5th. I also pre-read read Knight Terrors: First Blood for a review on Superman Homepage.

2 Likes

This Weeks Pull July 11th. And I reviewed the issue one of Knight Terrors.

3 Likes

This weeks pull, July 18th

I also reviewed Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow #4

1 Like

This week’s pull July 25th

2 Likes

I also reviewed Superman: The Last Days of Lex Luthor, Knight Terrors #2, and the final Superman: Order of the Black Lamp installment in Batman: The Brave and the Bold #3 on https://www.supermanhomepage.com/

2 Likes

This weeks Pull, August 1st

3 Likes

This weeks Pull. August 8th. Also reviewed Knight Terrors 3 for Superman Hompage.

2 Likes

This weeks pull August 15th

1 Like

As always, a swell pull.

Have you read World’s Finest #18 or Knight Terrors: Superman #2 yet?

1 Like

I read then both. Knight Terrors really pushes the plot of the event forward. Which makes sense since it is written by Williamson. And World’s Finest is still DC’s best ongoing book. The story is Waid’s take on the first team up of Superman and Batman.

1 Like

Absolutely.

I haven’t read the new ish of WF in-full yet, but I have enjoyed the little I’ve flipped through.

“I didn’t believe a man could fly.”

1 Like

Such a good book. I’m not sure what happen to the Superboy round robin winning book. It was supposed to come out this week.

1 Like

Its due on 8/29 at retail, which means DCUI should have it next week.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like